jehovah's witneses desperate for new recruits!

by Incense_and_Peppermints 17 Replies latest jw friends

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

"Don't let Jehovah make a monkey out of you" That chimps got a zipper in the back I bet!

• carepet
    carepet

All of the human race are inperfect. We, before judging others, should really look at ourselves. Every one of us will be judged by our thoughts and deeds, by the supreme Judge, Jehovah God.

Jehovah`s Witnesses only wish to serve Jehovah God. His command for them is to make disciples of all nations. All of this is done out love for their God and in turn showing love toward their fellow man, sincerely hoping to save their lives before Jehovah brings this evil system to its end.

Because of a bad apple in a barrel, are you going to blame all of the good ones?

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

if a million monkeys typing on a million keyboards could reproduce hamlet, anything's possible.

The million monkeys theory is still untested. We do know, however, that it only takes a dozen or so to produce a Watchtower magazine.

Expatbrit

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

The barrel happens to be OVERFLOWING with bad ones who claim differently....Keep reading these posts and experiences and hopefully your sentiments will change...

CC

• carepet
    carepet

You may well be right, as to the barrel overflowing, that is why Jehovah will put an end to all wickedness.

No matter how long I read these messages, the truth I know will never subside.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Did Michael Jackson get reactivated?

• SYN
    SYN

ROFL @ this thread! HEHE! At least monkeys don't create deadly Blood Policies!

• SYN
    SYN

Carepet gaffes:

No matter how long I read these messages, the truth I know will never subside.

What Truth? The Truth of the 80s, 90s, or new millenium? Pick one, because you are not allowed to believe in Old Light, only New Light (TM).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit