jehovah's witneses desperate for new recruits!

by Incense_and_Peppermints 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
  • nancee park
    nancee park

That really is humorous. And it's quite true. If chimps could be trained for it, they'd do it. I saw on another thread that despite the 9-11 terrorism tragedy in the UK membership is falling fast. They won't give the end of the year as an average for 12 months but just the peak month which in the U.S., because of inactives who ran back to the hall after Sept 11, will be a little higher in Oct 2002, though in reality it is also plummeting in the wake of the pedophile coverup scandal, the UN affiliation etc.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Maybe that is reverse evolution? After studying and reading those mags for a while, I sort of starting feeling like I was going backwards

I guess the Watchtower really does make monkies out of their followers

Lew W

• Erica
    Erica

For a second there I thought that was me back in the days when I was pioneering.

Incense_and_Peppermints

If chimps could be trained for it, they'd do it.

well i guess if a million monkeys typing on a million keyboards could reproduce hamlet, anything's possible.

you know... i would actually be receptive to a little chimp. they're so cute! they could ride around in little pedal cars and wear little shirts and ties while they distribute their peridodicals. aw.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Incense Beware of wolves in chimps' clothing...

Edited by - dustrabbit on 7 July 2002 22:17:22

Incense_and_Peppermints

hee hee "wolves in chimp's clothing". that's a good one.

(what about chimps in wolve's clothing?)

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Incense: i won't go there....that's monkey business.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

okay, you two going to keep monkeying around with this?

Incense_and_Peppermints

*** SURE, just 'cause you're a JEDI now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit