Flyers put on car windscreens @ conventions

by Nowfree 15 Replies latest jw friends

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Nowfree

I dont know how it would work but I know that at least one of the conventions on the SE coast uses NCP car parks which during use by the dubs are still open and used by the general public.

I would assume that you would have to get permission from the car operators/owners/council.

If it went ahead I dont see how the JW bouncers could go and remove fliers from cars that could belong to anyone especially as they dont hire the car park per se, but just have a number of tickets allocated in several car parks throughout the area.

Maybe others would know more about this.

Anglise

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Most effective way I can think of to distribute "the message" is to have rotating groups of two or three, well dressed ( dub-like with nametags and bookbags ) enthusiast handing out dub-like brochures to JW's coming and going from the convention.

Keep-em moving and rotate them to keep them from being immediately identified.

Perform when people are coming back from lunch, sedated and not thinking clearly, ( even more so )

That way, maximum indoctronation can take place BEFORE a lacky gets on stage to WARN eveybody of 'postates amongst us.

CornerStone

• Scully
    Scully

It's illegal to put flyers on the car windshields under the wipers; it's considered a littering offense.

However, it is NOT illegal to slip a flyer through the crack of the door or slightly opened window so that it lands on the driver's seat. It's impossible for attendants to remove them in this instance too.

Love, Scully

• termite 35
    termite 35

In the Uk (most?)our conventions(district)were held in football/sports stadiums that had ADVERTISING all around the pitch(the speaker would be in a rather cheap looking conservatory in the middle)

I always thought what a fantastic opportunity this was.A huge Jehovahs-witness.com

pasted on either-side of the stadium would be seen by ALL and could not be defaced, covered up or removed as it was bonafida PAID FOR ADVERTISING !!!

i'd be more than willing to donate to this fund,anyone else??!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

I think the best thing is to keep the media involved as much as possible. If you protest outside let your local news people know when, and why. Bring run off copies of the WT stand on their policy and have people telling why they are so adimit about their stand. I think it would definately draw the attention of the convention goers if the cameras were there. Jesika Thoman Dallas, Tx

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

Termite 35: EXCELLENT IDEA!!

If you could get the Jehovahs-Witness.com and Silent Lambs.com on boards by the platform and by the clock! THEY would get noticed and there wouldn't be a thing they could do about it!!!

A bit late for this year though - still always next year!

Nowfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit