Yo-a, Mr. Moe-a.... Goa?

by SpiderMonkey 16 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Kewl beans, Moe! I don't think I could meditate to Goa... It makes me want to boogie (The little bird was a spicey person of your aquaintance)... I was just curious; I hardly ever run across anyone who's heard of it b4.

Spidey

P.S. I'm working on a demo tape right now; when it's done I'll be more than happy to send a copy to anyone that wants it.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I for one would LOVE a tape!!! Yes, you can meditate to Goa, mediation is not all about sitting back like an old fart...

You like Paul Oakenfold?

Kisses,

Moe

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

I've probably heard some of Oakenfeld's stuff; my best friend in Oregon plays some (he plays progressive trance)... I'm not enough into that style to know many of the artists by name... Have you heard of BT though? BT is verrrrry good! Same kind of music, a little more "dreamy" sounding than most goa... But he tends to put a "bite" into it every once in awhile that I really like. Spice might like one of his records that I have, "Blue Skies"... Tori Amos vocals on that one

& now that you mention it, I've always done my best meditation while dancing. I'll let y'all know when I come up with the tape... Half of it's done already; I just need to get off my keister & do side B!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Did somebody say Tori Amos........

I would love a copy of it when its finished.

Spice

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Heh, I love BT
    also:
    John Digweed, Sasha, Nick Warren (I got all three's Global underground sets)

the dustrabbit

• obiefernandez
    obiefernandez

Hi,

Great topic. I love all forms of Trance music and I'm an aspiring producer as well. As soon as I get some tracks finished, sometime in the next couple months I'll post links to them here.

BTW I met BT about a month ago. He was at my local hangout (www.halolounge.com) so a couple of friends and I actually spent a couple of hours discussing music with him. He's a very down-to-earth guy and his music is awesome.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Obie: good to hear from you I can't comment on BT's "in person" personality, but I have to say that when he plays live he is a mad freak! An absolute nutter! Not that these are bad things Last time I saw him play, in SF, I just couldn't believe the energy (both creative and physical) he puts into his music. Very beautiful, & at the same time very kick-ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit