Anyone from Redding California?

by Ladyruby 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ladyruby
    Ladyruby

I was raised in Redding California and would love to meet others that live or lived there. I was there from 1968 until 1982 and then moved to the Burney California area.

Love to all and Blessed be,

Ladyruby aka Suzi

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

WE R from CALIF. but not that far North...I am from Bakersfield / Redneckville...HAVE a good Day....QUEENIE and family

• jelly
    jelly

I live a little below chico

Jelly

• Ladyruby
    Ladyruby

Hi Queenie! Nice to meet you.

Hubby has family down in that area...Good old Bakersfield! lol Does the name "Waterman" ring a bell to you?? lol

Love yas,

Suzi

• Ladyruby
    Ladyruby

Hi Jelly... Nice to meet you as well.

We use to have our assemblies in Yuba City...lmao The Chico area is very pretty. My Aunt (not a witness) owns a Hallmark store on Mangrove there and I always loved to go there.

Love yas,

Suzi

• treeny
    treeny

Hi Ladybug and all. I am from Ca. also ,but more in the valley. About an hr from fresno. Is it hot enough for you all? :) Take care,

terry

• Mulan
    Mulan

We used to know a family in that area, named Benbrook. Does anyone know them?

Also J.R. and Leslie Wheeler?

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Hi Mulan,

Yep, I remember Benbrooks, and JR as well.

Jelly, how far south of Chico are you??

---Dan

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

i knew some ppl from redding yrs ago. it was a mixed couple the ladies name was Lisa and her husbands name was mike Lisas maiden name was duffeild her dad was an elder in my congregation.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Hey Danny Boyy........Leave Jelly alone. I saw her first. It's already slim pickens in Chico...okay not really but they're all college girls and they can out drink me...very embarassing. What the hell is that thing on your head Danny Boy? Were you attacked by a possum and just decided to leave the carcass up there?

-BONEZZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit