to scream or not to scream

by Incense_and_Peppermints 28 Replies latest jw friends

• bad_associashun
    bad_associashun

The fact that the wts even has an opinion & prints its' view for women on such an issue is disgusting. Judgemental pricks.

I wonder if the judgement is the same if a man is raped??

• Jesika
    Jesika

I had seen this before on another web site. It made my stomach turn!!!!!! It doesn't suprise me that they keep changing this, they change everything!! I guess noone in the GB has ever been raped!! Jesika Thoman Dalllas, Tx

• myself
    myself

What if it is consentual situation, you scream...will you be DF'd?

• teejay
    teejay
    did jah get the message wrong, did the gb get the message wrong, did jah get the message right but the gb misunderstood what he said, was jah just testing the sheep to see what they were made of...

Wow, JT.

You got me curious, now. Which is it?

Did Jehovah get it right or not? Did he tell the gb and the message just got garbled in the transmission? Man! I wonder what the answer is!!!?

I sure hope it's not just a test to see if the sheep were really sheep -- following the rules regardless of the cost. Jah wouldn't mess with the virtue of innocent women just to prove a point, would he? God *can't* be THAT lowdown.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Wow, that "new light" is like a flicker, isn't it?

more like a strobe light...

just one more illustration of how jacked the org really is....

• Solace
    Solace

Yet another instance where the W.T.S is getting involved where they have no buisness doing so.

• professor
    professor
    Yet another instance where the W.T.S is getting involved where they have no buisness doing so

Heaven, you are right. Whoever thought a victim of rape should appear before a judicial committee to be accused of liking it is a sicko in the first place. Can you imagine if a rape victim came to Jesus for help and Jesus asking "Did you scream?"

This is just one extra perk for these low-life elders. Getting to play sex police games.

You console the victim and give them spiritual and emotional encouragement and prayers. That's your jobs, dim-witts!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I still have family in that dung-heap.God help the dirtbag who asks them that question should it come up...OUTLAW

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Is it really rape without two witnesses, though? Would the scream be loud enough if there weren't the necessary two witnesses to hear it and record it? And, if there were two witnesses, why the hell wouldn't they jump in save her? But, if they did, could they be witnesses still and not participants?

Oh the dilemna of misguided BS doctrines issued forth from the Watchtower.

Lew W

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Just the fact that people in the general public don't know about this, sucks....they should be villified on every streetcorner.

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit