No shorts or printed T-shirts when making ready the stadium before the RC

by Powermetal4ever 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

I've never ever heard of the food wrapper/label thing. What country are y'all in?

I know it happens in Canada.You are urged to pack your own lunches but if you bring in food from a vendor such as Subway, Burger King etc you are urged to repack it in a plain wrapper. Soft drinks such as Coke, Pepsi etc need to have their labels hidden or poured into a generic container.

The reason given for this is so there are no complaints from the "commercial" food vendors who would normally be at the event center as they were not required.

A touch controlling don't you think ?

The dress control when cleaning the RC is also in effect here. No cleaning toilets for you sister if you aren't properly attired ....LOL

Just an added postscript to control at the RC's. They used to put Out Of Order signs up on any vending machines at the RC and NO they were not out of order.. Control Control Control

• OzGirl
    OzGirl
    Can I wear Spandex and coloured socks?
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu
    OzGirl
    Can I wear Spandex and coloured socks?

Yes, if you OVERLAP them with moderate ones

• ssn587
    ssn587
    Remember way back about cleaning of stadium in San Diego, they the Borg were coming out for some ridiculous rules having to with cleaning, had intended to go the heard the bs so didn't. Can't remember what it was but was enough to cause a number from our congregation to not go.
  • Oogie
    Oogie
    I wonder if wearing a burkka would be o.k?
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just heard the stupidest thing ever on this weeks service meeting: It was regarding the volunteers for cleaning the stadium before RC. They are not allowed to wear shorts or printed t-shirts

The WBT$ doesn`t want "Brand" Competition..

.................These JW.ORG Logo Tshirts are Welcomed "EVERYWHERE" in WBT$ Land..

Image result for JW.Org t shirts..Image result for JW.Org t shirts..Image result for JW.Org t shirts

..................................................................Loyal WBT$ JW`s

............................. Wear "WBT$ APPROVED" WBT$ Logo`s.....At WBT$ Events..

Image result for JW.Org t shirts..Image result for JW.Org t shirts..Image result for JW.Org t shirts

............Image result for watchtower logo

...Image result for Land of hypocrites..Image result for JW.Org logo

• millie210
    millie210

I used to have a return visit on a Mennonite woman. They were required to strip the labels off of any canned goods (like tomatoes) that they bought. Too colorful!

This idea of not bringing in brand logos of food is reminding me of that.

Does this seem extremely hypocritical that they would do this at the same time they have developed a logo and are working it so hard?

This would never fly at the Regionals here. People order and have it delivered to the doors of the coliseum.

ETA - thank you Outlaw - you are always leading the way!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit