What Austin Powers Kinda Spy Are You?

by MrMoe 22 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Lew "Brave" Waters

Fearless in the face of adversity, you are the first to try out that old rickety bridge suspended over a mile in the air over churning rapids. Snakes, spiders and booby traps are a walk in the park for you and you always come out on top.

Vital Gear
    Includes a Swiss army knife, flashlight and a devil may care attitude.

LOL, and of course, I really do have a Swiss Army knife

• professor
    professor

No fair, DakotaRed. I like your spy name better. Can we trade?

• myself
    myself

yes Professor but can Dakota "Brave" fix a transistor radio using only the resouces found on a deserted island?

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Carol "Swinging" TXXXXXXXXXX

There is always time for a rendezvous and you are never one to pass up a romantic opportunity if presented. Sometimes this gets in the way of your mission, but hey baby you have to keep things in perspective!

Vital Gear
    Includes a martini, velvet lounging robe and rotating bed.

Spicy "Daredevil" Cat

Never one to shrink in the face of overwhelming obstacles such as a roomful of evil Agents, you choose instead to take the chandelier and outsmart the bad guys!

Vital Gear
    Includes a hot car or motorcycle for daring getaways and high-speed chases and death defying stunts in the air.

Hee Hee!

Spice

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Prof, you don't want to be "Fearless?"

Myself, you would be surprised what I can do with a roll of duct tape and my Swiss Army knife, LOL. Watch out McGyver, LOL

Lew W

• myself
    myself

Kewl Dakota, can you fix my non-descrtipt sunglasses?

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Ramblin "Daring" Cowboy

What is victory if the prize is too easy to obtain? You never think twice about taking the short, dangerous road and revel in the rush of pushing yourself to the limit. Extreme sports are for wimps, Russian roulette is more your style.

Vital Gear
    Includes a ready packed parachute, a stick of chewing gum and a hot motorcycle.

I love it.

Cowboy

• Prisca
    Prisca

Priscilla "Bold" XXXXX

You make a statement with every word and gesture. Most people think you walk the thin line between being charming and caustically blunt. You never blend in and are always up for pleasing the crowd, after you please yourself.

Vital Gear
    Includes trendy clothing in bright colors, flashy accessories and savoir-faire.

Yeah baby!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Myself, I can fix anything except the break of day and repair anything but the crack of dawn

Of course, at work, when pressed real hard, I usually answer that the difficult I do right away. The impossible takes me a little while longer.

Now, if I can only get this computer to start working right again!

Lew W

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Closer "Intrepid" 2fine

There isn't a situation you ever find uncomfortable as you are a chameleon and mold your identity around your surroundings. You stalk your prey without hesitation, mistake or second guesses and they can feel you on their heels.

Vital Gear
    Includes non-descript clothing, sunglasses and various wireless devices.

Edited by - closer2fine on 6 July 2002 8:10:32

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit