What Austin Powers Kinda Spy Are You?

by MrMoe 22 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Really fun quiz -- get your Spy profile and name... the Groovy Austin Powers way!

http://www.austinpowers.com/cgi-bin/austin/spyname.cgi

Amanda "Audacious" **********

People are always looking at you with awe and can't believe they just saw you do what you just did. You push the bounds of society's rules and you love the attention it gets you.

Vital Gear
    Includes a loud tie, an open tab at the bar and a way with words.

OR

Moe "Gallant" Amanda

Ever one to know the rules of polite society, you are always there to open the door, every ready with a handkerchief in sad movies, or providing a coat if your date is cold. Friends and associates think you charming and unbelievably smooth.

Vital Gear
    Includes a black trench coat, umbrella, breath mints and a genuine smile.

Edited by - MrMoe on 5 July 2002 22:43:45

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Dutchie "Thrilling" Xxxxxxxx

There isn't a dare you won't take or a risk that you won't make to secure the prize. Much like a movie, your personal plots are always filled with thrills and decadence.

Vital Gear
    Includes a cat suit for women, or a bomber jacket for men, complimented by a come hither glance.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I got mine

Hugh g "Dauntless" Rection

You have eluded capture, killed the assassin, reclaimed the family jewels and are now confronted with 100 armed men and no visible means of escape. Are you kidding? You live for these scenarios and always manage to escape.

Vital Gear
    Includes a loyal sidekick to help you escape, crazy glue, and making sure the bad guys attack one at a time.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Hehehehe... I had to try a few variations to find one I liked:

Michael John "Dauntless" Casey

You have eluded capture, killed the assassin, reclaimed the family jewels and are now confronted with 100 armed men and no visible means of escape. Are you kidding? You live for these scenarios and always manage to escape.

Vital Gear
    Includes a loyal sidekick to help you escape, crazy glue, and making sure the bad guys attack one at a time.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

d'oh!!! gsx, I guess great minds think alike

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

Harmony "Determined" Rxxxxx

Nothing stands between you and the proverbial brass ring. If you encounter any obstacles in your path, you quickly and effortlessly sidestep them or obliterate them. At the end of the day, you are standing tall and enjoying the thrill of victory.

Vital Gear
    Includes a Palm Pilot, ready cash and a base of operations.

• Mackin
    Mackin

Chris "Danger" Marr

You live life like it's your last day on earth. There isn't a challenge that you aren't up for and that ultimately attracts all the wrong and right kinds of attention. The opposite sex adores you, rivals respect you and the Evil ones wants to kill you.

Vital Gear
    Includes a day job to provide a cover for your secret spy life and a swinging shag pad.

• professor
    professor

Jim "Fearless" Apostate

Drawn to extreme sports, adventure and any other type of death defying stunts, you are the first in line to try the latest thrill. Whether it's bungee jumping in New Zealand and snowboarding in the Alps, you are ready for anything!

Vital Gear
    Includes a first-aid kit, Gatorade and multi-pocketed cargo pants.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

I always did think of myself as one of those "shagadelic" kind of randy spies....

Justin "Swinging" Dustrabbit

There is always time for a rendezvous and you are never one to pass up a romantic opportunity if presented. Sometimes this gets in the way of your mission, but hey baby you have to keep things in perspective!

Vital Gear
    Includes a martini, velvet lounging robe and rotating bed.

the dustrabbit

Edited by - dustrabbit on 6 July 2002 0:23:48

• myself
    myself

Karla "Intrepid" K

There isn't a situation you ever find uncomfortable as you are a chameleon and mold your identity around your surroundings. You stalk your prey without hesitation, mistake or second guesses and they can feel you on their heels.

Vital Gear
    Includes non-descript clothing, sunglasses and various wireless devices.

Various wireless devices hmm... I guess that doesn't include my bra

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit