The Religion Of Rejection - And Now That Includes Me

by dubstepped 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Dubstepped: Hang in their man. You don't need anyone other than yourself to build a life and be succesful once you apply yourself. As others have said, at least you have your wife at your side. I wish you all the best in your future together as free minds.
  • paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

True, the religion of rejection. They even reject things in the Bible. They "read" the Bible with closed eyes. They reject everything except the words of gov. body.

They are blind worshipers of men.

I understand your feelings of rejection. I felt like that, too in this organization. I began studying as a teenager and got baptized after a few years. What I noticed about people in this org is that women are mean to each others, at least they were mean to me, some ready to fake a friendship and after, ready to stab you in the back....

Some elders, are revengeful, they demand to be looked up to. If they sense you do not look up to them they will follow your every move to find something to show you the power they have.

Most jw's are jealous and gossipers. deep down they wish they had a good life here in this system, they wish they'd be rich, but do not do anything about it, and when they see someone in the cong who is living better than them, they are envious.

• flipper
    flipper
    DUBSTEPPED- What a very heartfelt opening thread. I'm so sorry you've been treated so inhumanely. Many of us ( myself included ) have and are being treated the exact same way by family still who are JW's. Please be assured of our love and my wife and I are here as a support to you and your wife as friends, O.K. ? Take care and hang in there

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit