Last Post

by NewWay 33 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

New Way, not a bad idea to focus on other things.

ISP

• Kismet
    Kismet

Quantum:

I can only hope you are right. But it appears you all have thick skulls.... But I don't intend giving up until I make some converts out of you or help you see the light. Because of a superior intellect the persuasive powers of the world were never able to make any inroads on me. But their deceit alone was enough for me to begin a campaign against the rascals and their chicanery and skullduggery.

A Typical JW (response)

I don't think Watchtower thought processes have escaped you as much as you claim.

Kismet

PS - Could you shrink your font a little. Makes it easier to read. Thanks

Edited by - Kismet on 5 July 2002 22:24:58

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

D8TA..( is this some cryptology left over from your formally beloved slave ship)

It appears to me that most of you ex's passively were already in the windowless Kingdumb or sucked in because of being real gullible and unsophisticated. But when you finally realized you were in a cage, like trapped rats, you took any means of escape without a glance back to help anyone else as is the same case today. Your tongues are wearing out licking your own wounds.

QUANTUM...GREATER GREATER...THE GREATEST!!!!!!

• larc
    larc

QUANTUM, I don't understand why you keep writing this hystrionic tripe. I already explained to you on another thread, what is being done. I brought it back up top to answer the question about the impact of the diverse efforts and I explained how it has made a difference. Please go read it. Edited to add: QUANTUM, you rant and rave, and I have to ask you again, what are you doing besides ranting and raving? Now, as far as what other people have done, are you familiar with what the following people have done: Ray Franz, Jim Penton, Richard Hickman, Jean Eason, Barbara Grizzuti Harrison, Leonard Cretian, William Schnell, Jerry Bergman, Randy Watters, Alan Fuerbacher, Jim Whitney, Doug Checketts, Bill Bowen, Barbara Anderson, Jan Hougland, Kent, Norm, JanG, Michael Henry, Olan Moyle, Duane Maggnani, Peter Gregerson, Ros, Hillary, Marylynn Zweifel, or Ron Frey?
    You are new here. You are zealous, but lacking in information.

Edited by - larc on 5 July 2002 22:56:13

• Kismet
    Kismet

larc

You have named quite a few of the more well known ex-jw's but what about the work of Simon and you can say what you (collective 'you' not personal) want (and have) about Rick but he also should be added in that list. But just as Quantum has insulted all the effort done behind the scenes by individuals that participate here and some that don't.

I mentioned this the other day in another thread, but the work done on an individual basis carries the same weight as any huge campaign or book that is written. Changing the life of one person, getting them to seriously think about the Borg is a major accomplishment, whether done by writing a book, showing support, listening, researching, dredging up ald articles, whatever.

Quantum belittles this work done to this point and ignores all that has been done by so many here.

Now before his head gets any larger perhaps Quantum will be smart enough to do some research of his own to see all that people are doing before he puts his mouth in gear again.

Not that I really care about his opinion of the work being done, but I think it important that those who do not necessarily 'write the books' also get the praise once in a while for their efforts.

Kismet

Edited by - Kismet on 5 July 2002 23:20:55

• myself
    myself

NewWay, I am glad you were here if only for a little while. I hope you will be back at least from time to time, I enjoyed your posts.

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

so far i'm not real impressed with your small efforts!!!!!!

QUANTUM

• larc
    larc

Kismet, you are right. Any time you make a list, there are those that you may leave out, and I agree with you, the names you mentioned should be included, as well as yours, by the way.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Thank you Larc but I was not looking for my name in that list. The spotlight and I just don't get along any more. I will stick to behind the scenes thanks.

Quantum, I frankly don't give a rat's ass about whether you are impressed or not. perhaps you should detail all your accomplishments to date in this regard so we can become oh so impressed.

Kismet

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

New Way...

Thanks for your "brief", but very likeable visit. I throughly enjoyed your intelligent posts and will miss them. As the others have said, please stop by every so often, if just for a quick 'hi'.

As a great 'thinker' once said... "To infinity and Beyond"!

Cheers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit