Last Post

by NewWay 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Good luck NewWay hope your wife joins you eventually.

• Mackin
    Mackin

Take care NewWay. See ya 'round.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

NewWay,

Thank you for dropping by, I have enjoyed your posts very much. Do keep in touch, you have my eMail address.

Best wishes, I hope it all works out well for you - HS

• SYN
    SYN

Aw, sorry to see ya go, NW, you are a great poster and your humorous and serious posts were both extremely good! Hope to see you again soon! This place is addictive you know you'll be back sooner than you think

Have a nice one, man...

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Best wishes to you!

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

Well, thats all just fine and dandy. Eventhough no one else will say it, I'm sure they appreciate you stopping by the opium den where lost souls can get a fix or stick around indefinetly as an escape from reality.

Now that you have had your little reassurance and comforting, I hope you don't turn your back on all the other spiritually imprisoned MINIONS. Most of the escapees from the LAVIATHON of EVIL. never think to really help rescue the other captives. And you are probably no different. Look in a mirror (not the one in your bathroom but the one in your heart) if you don't see the suffering of others you'll never understand your own.

QUANTUM

Edited by - QUANTUM on 5 July 2002 21:1:38

• D8TA
    D8TA

NewWay,

Take it easy, have a good summer and hope you find some enjoyment in the sun.

==================================================================================================

Quantum,

Even though no else would say it, but you are starting to get on my and many others nerves! Frankly, it's none of your business what the guy/girl does with their life, for it's not their shoes you are wearing. No one is entitled to save anyone who is in the WTBTS, and it's their decision as whether to do so or not. You want to go save "souls"...kudos to you! You starting to go from "rallying" to "imposing" your point of view. Take your meds.

D8TA

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

D8TA:

I can only hope you are right. But it appears you all have thick skulls.... But I don't intend giving up until I make some converts out of you or help you see the light. Because of a superior intellect the persuasive powers of the JW's were never able to make any inroads on me. But their deceit alone was enough for me to begin a campaign against the rascals and their chicanery and skullduggery.

QUANTUM THE GREATEST

• D8TA
    D8TA

Uh..no...more like Quantum the Arrogant Egotist.

D8TA

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Uh..no...more like Quantum the Arrogant Egotist.

I would hold off on that one until Quantum finishes the sentence, "Quantum the Greatest .........."

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit