I need help with this one. What do you think I should do?

by Quarterback 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

There are what I would describe as psycho homewrecker lesbians who seem to enjoy the game of destroying heterosexual relationships. This happened to a friend of mine. The lesbian met my friend's wife at her workplace, developed a relationship with her, sexually seduced her, then convinced the wife to leave her husband and daughter.

Once the relationship between my friend and his wife was destroyed and they divorced, the lesbian lost interest in the former wife and began seeking new quarry, at which point the former wife realized that she had been manipulated by the lesbian. Her original marriage shipwrecked, she eventually entered into a new heterosexual relationship and eventually married a new guy. Her former husband had found a new girlfriend, whom he married. He is now on good terms with his ex-wife, solely as a friend now.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

LOL, WMF did I wear a dress on Sunday? How did you know?

OTWO: What did I do? Nothing, My wife just wore that live rattlesnake on her shoulders. It bit the Lesbian twice. She's not gonna be hugging anyone else for awhile.

NN: Wow, what a sad story.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Pardon me for asking.

If you don't want to say what happened, go take a long walk on a short pier.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

OTWO: Sorry, I didn't know that you were really interested in the outcome.

My wife, and another sister who had the same experiences with her had a kind discussion with her. She decided to cool it off. Hope this is the end of it.

• millie210
    millie210

Thanks for letting us know Quarterback.

I hope all goes well from here on out!

• 4thgen
    4thgen
    On the way out: "cock block"? You made me laugh.
  • talesin
    talesin

NN, the experience you refer to, is actually what is commonly called "lesbian bed death" (google is your friend). It's not unusual and is NOT "lesbians toying with straight women". It happens in a lot of relationships, which burn bright and fast (google "U-Haul lesbian" for the urban dictionary definition), and die a quick death in the bedroom, then on to the next ....... in hetero-world, we call this 'serial monogamy'.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Funny, I've recently noticed on another forum multiple threads on what to do if your neighbor is bothering you. It doesn't seem to occur to people to just politely discuss it.

If you're having that much difficulty, use your sense of humor.

Make a fake ragazine with an article about how PDA is not appropriate in some cultures and could lead to stumbling. Highlight it and pull it out during the meeting.

Put your arm around her other shoulder, weave your fingers with Sister Touchtoomuch's fingers, and gently stroke her hand with your thumb. Bonus points if you first use that hand to pick your nose vigorously.

I can think of approximately 1000 more.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Start French kissing your wife with the other sista's arm still around her. Moan gently.

Have your wife slip some fake bugs onto her shoulder where the other sista's hand usually lands.

Have your wife place some dried milk flakes on her scalp. When the sista touches her, she should shake her head vigorously. It will rain "dandruff".

• rebel8
    rebel8
    I'm stopping now. To self: Stop and back away slowly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit