Why is 'women bashing' allowed on this board?

by wholewheat 48 Replies latest jw friends

• moman
    moman

OK, Buckwheat, here is a TEST:

When the Rev. Mr.Jessee Jackson was questioned about getting his aide pregnant, he said,

"I shoulda used a bag on da ho."

Do you think that is SEXIST?

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    There is a poster on this board with the moniker 'D8TA' that has called a female poster a 'bitch' and another female poster a 'whore' and yet you men let him get away with it. This is disgusting! Is this what leaving Jehovah does to people? I have the impression that D8TA, and some others, were sick to begin with, and even the organization couldn't help them. Good riddance!!

i call naeblis a 'whore' and 'slut' all the time... noone cares

• Xena
    Xena

Naeb is a woman???????????????????

Another heart shattered....................

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

and i am a man!

uhhh xena... yer bi interested in both sexes.. we can all still have good times !

Edited by - bitter mango on 3 July 2002 0:22:57

• Xena
    Xena

Who me bi uuummm I mean interested in both sexes???? Now where ever did you get THAT idea Mango???

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

*gets naked* shhh me dear, we'll talk about this later !

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Me thinks he doth protest too much........

Wholewheat- get a grip. Noone appointed you "insult cop" so drop the gun. I've been in chat with you and you seem reasonable until a certain point where your motives are questioned and then you get on the almighty self righteous soapbox and start projecting. Noone is buying any of it.

I would still like you to answer the question I've asked you...........

Who are you writing the article/report for?

Peace

~XW

BTW- D8TA is one of the most loving and compassionate persons I have met here. And he also is one of the ones who has the utmost respect for women. Get a clue.

• professor
    professor

wholewheat says in another thread:

You called Island Woman a 'bitch'. She is a lady who expressed her fellings and you have belittled her and degraded her with your derogatory name calling. It is obvious that you hate women. You mistreat them, just as you did DJ in the chat room. You are one sick 'dude', and I feel that even though there are men in here that are no longer witnesses, they most assuredly are not going to stand by and watch you bash a female. You are a coward!!
    wholewheat, why are you obsessing over this? What is with this campaign of yours against D8TA? IslandWoman can clearly defend herself! I can't believe you started another thread on this. Don't you have anything contructive or interesting to bring to this forum?
  • SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Women Bashing on this board? Huh, why I hadn't picked up on that? Maybe, because it's the Woman bashing I got while sitting in the little room in the back of the KH Yeppy, 5 little elder men, 3 more little elder men, and the 2nd appeal (society never responded to me). Never being able to have my witnesses allowed to testify in my behalf. Get real ,Hon, being called a few names on this board is nothing.

One thing about being on this board and not agreeing or liking something, YOU CAN ALWAYS sign off or go somewhere else. However, if you are a JW and you disagree or don't like something that is done or said, well, remember the little back room. You can get DISFELLOWSHIPPED!!!!

Women Bashing, let's not be so sensitive.

SUSCARRA

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I'm all woman and unless its been kept a secret D8TA has never offended me. He has always been more like the dude that rides in on a white horse to save the day kinda guy. Oh well no matter where you go there will always be somebody that doesn't like somebody no matter what.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit