Why is 'women bashing' allowed on this board?

by wholewheat 48 Replies latest jw friends

• D8TA
    D8TA

Did you want to get molested but nobody was interested?? No takers here!!!!

More...more...you're mind is in my control...

Please show us some more of your "true colors"....more! more!

Keep sticking them dirty feet in your mouth DimWheat....you don't need my help....wooohoo!

D8TA

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you put ass in front of your moniker,you could be AsswHoleWheat..LOL...OUTLAW

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Its true Xena, and whenever there are men who are truly disrespectful to women on this board we can always count on D8TA to defend us. So, Wheat, what the heck are you talking about?

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Hmmmm...

I think I will have to agree with Xena. I am a woman and I have never been offended by D8ta. In fact I would say the opposite comes to mind.

(((((D8ta))))) you sure know how to make the women here feel special. Thanks!

Spice

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Wholewheat:

Isn't posting on an apostate board going against the grain?

Expatbrit

• larc
    larc

Brother Wheat, after reading your last post, I think you are loosing it. Take a deep breath, relax, and try to recover your postion. Wheat, it is OK, it really is. Everything will work out. Trust me.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Whole Wheat,

I don't like, or agree, with much that takes place on the board, but I don't think too much of myself, that I can 'throw my weight around'.

You've only been here '5 minutes', yet you've taken it upon yourself in your posts to act as "the policeman" here. You need to take time to look at the history of this place, the origins of many in H20, etc. JDubs may be accustomed to being judgmental and self-righteous, but many here have left that behind, having seen the truth about "The Troof".

You won't get too far trying to re-introduce these folk to the Borg's attitudes and methods.

Cheers, Ozzie

Edited by - ozziepost on 2 July 2002 21:43:52

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

On the thread 'Nitpicking the JW brotherhood', D8TA called Island Woman a 'bitch' and 'Violet Anai' a 'whore'. He owes them an apology!!

• COMF
    COMF

Thank you, Buckwheat. And then, there's your brother You Know, who doesn't discriminate, but hates and insults everybody evenly, regardless of gender.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

well i read the thread where d8ta called one female poster a bitch and she agreed with him! and he called the other female poster an attention whore, bit of a difference than your straight up whore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit