slingblade

by musky 22 Replies latest social entertainment

• musky
    musky

did anyone watch slingblade on tv last night? I thought billy bob thornton was supposed to be a good actor, but what a crap movie! 3 hours wasted time. musky

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I saw "Slingblade" years ago when it came out. One of my favorite movies.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Musky, you have appallingly bad taste. Why would you admit to not liking this movie? Why would you admit to not appreciating the excellent acting (& directing job) of Billy Bob Thornton?

jmo, of course

• larc
    larc

Mushky, I agree with the other posters. I thought it was a very moving story, and I thought that Billy Bob Thornton did a magnificant job in that acting role. Look at his part in that movie, then compare it to his role in Moving Tin, then you will appreciate the range he has as an actor. By the way, I am not biased because I have the same last name as him. That is just a coincidence and does not affect my judgement.

• mommy1
    mommy1

I thought it would be better. The Mother just let the guy go with her boy and all. Not a good ending either.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

On network TV? As in "edited"? I could maybe see why you wouldn't like it.

I liked it. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Andee

• mommy1
    mommy1

that's true maybe I will rent it. I thought the boy was good in it.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Hey Mommy1,

I didn't necessarily "admire" the Mom. She ought of belted that piece of crap boyfriend of hers. I just like the originality of the story and acting.

Andee

• teejay
    teejay

Excellent movie. One of my all-time favorites.

• Mac
    Mac

Musky,

I've never been one to call names,so, I'll just make this one suggestion: Change your name to mushy ( I'll associate it with the state of your cranium), and never speak that way of Billy Bob again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit