Ned Flanders is a JW!

by Simon 16 Replies latest social humour

• Simon
    Simon

Just watching the Simpsons where Homer gets his thumb cut off. There is a scene where Ned is reading a story to one of his kids:

"So, Harry and his friends go straight to hell for practising witchcraft"

If that isn't kill-joy JW speak I don't know what is, lol.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Simon, I swear I know a JW who looks and acts like Ned Flanders. The funniest thing I ever heard Ned Flanders say:

Homer: Ned, you have satelite tv, right?

Ned: Yep, 220 channels all blocked out

• julien
    julien

Son of a diddly!!

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Oakaly dokealy

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

I know an Ontario MPP who looks like Ned Flanders! Check out www.simpsonslookalike.com!

• jack2
    jack2

There's a local family that we call (behind their backs of course ) the Flanders. Perfect JWs in every way. They rehearse field service presentations on the way to the ministry. They sing kingdom songs before their family study. They pray not just over a meal, but even over a bowl of friggin' ice cream. Their lives are one big Platform Demonstration.

One of my favorite Ned moments was when Homer had the crayon removed from his skull and was all of a sudden super-intelligent. He hands Ned a paper and says 'I just proved that God doesn't exist'. Ned reads it, shakes his head and says 'it's airtight'...then lights a match to it and says 'can't let this little baby get out'.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

"I've committed mur-didly-urdler"

Any time ned shrieks like a woman, I crack up, but my favorite... has to be

Ned-"c'mon think bart! Book or Revelations, firey breath, great serpent...who could it be?

Bart- Jesus?

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

I think the funniest Flanders episode was when the Simpson kids were taken away for "child abuse" and given to the Flanders'...

"Wow, Dad, you took a baptismal for me! How do you feel?"

• obiwan
    obiwan

D'OH!!

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, kids ... lets play bombardment...

... of bible questions!

That was a fantastic episode, lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest