Robdar

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -4.12
    Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.67

• jelly
    jelly

Economic left/right = -.25

Auth. / Lib. = -3.44

I knew this would be about where I stand, I am a moderate. I noticed this board tends to swing left.

Jelly

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

I am just mediocre.....damn and I thought I was special!!!

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -0.50
    Authoritarian/Libertarian: 0.56

Authoritarian
    Left

Right
    Libertarian
  • willy_think
    willy_think

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -6.38
    Authoritarian/Libertarian: -5.44

Authoritarian
    Left

Right
    Libertarian
  • reporter
    reporter

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -6.12
    Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87

Authoritarian
    Left

Right
    Libertarian
    Show graph on separate page for printing

Now you know where you are on The Political Compass, you might like to explore the ideas of those with similar (or wildly differing) views in our Reading List.

International Chart

A diverse professional team has assessed the words and actions of globally known figures to give you an idea of how they relate to each other on the political compass. A few words about "The Extreme Right" So I'm a Nelson Mandela. Interesting... Chretien and Schroeder are about as centrist as you can get. And my suspicions about Bush being a right wing extremist wacko look to be spot on too... Most of us here seem to be in the left-lower quadrant...interesting.

• wednesday
    wednesday

The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -4.62
    Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.97

Authoritarian
    Left

Right
    Libertarian

my hubby and i took this together, and for the most part we agreed. So we are Libertarian-mid l eft

edited to add, i don't understand this though, b/c i ma very pro war, (as needed) and generally diagree with all the lefts ideas. I am and so is my hubby, very much against big business.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I don't give a DANG about politicians and that's what politics boils down to, so I can tell ya without even takin' that test...I'm right in the middle....or outside the box, whichever you like best.....

Frannie B

• wednesday
    wednesday
    Don't need no steenking test to know where I stand politically... I stand right in my front yard, politically, non-politically, doesn't matter, I'm still standin...

Mommie Dark!! U don't know this, but in 96 when i got so disgusted with jws that i walked out, u were one of the first people i remember on the message board i found for xjws. I was so depressed, i think i called mysefl, too depressed to live, or unable to go on. something like that. The board was so wild, it scared me away. U are still here!!!

weds

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Im with you Fran

• Soledad
    Soledad

i think I have done this before

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit