DATELINE - UK AND EUROPE DATE.

by Nemesis 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• toddy
    toddy

BTTT

• Matty
    Matty

I know we have bigger fish to fry in the UK now we know about Panorama, but this show has to be seen by as many people as possible. CNBC is on NTL cable channel 124. Get that VCR running!

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

Matty:

"Panorama"? When is that on, I must have missed that thread? Is it soon, and what's it about?

Nemesis

• Matty
    Matty

I've posted a link from that thread to this thread, and now I will post a link from this thread to that thread!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=31573&site=3

• Matty
    Matty

Now all you need to do is set your VCR for tonight to tape Dateline on CNBC, and then leave some space on the end of the tape for Panorama next week on BBC1. Then you will have just on one tape a double-whammy of programmes thet will leave even the most staunch Jehovah's Witness reeling with utter confusion!

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

Thanks for that info Matty, maybe we could make 'gift' copes for new Bible studies who have just started attending meetings, hee hee!

Or get them made en mass and given them out at assemblies, or just mass mail them to Kingdom Halls, would be funny, or put them in fake covers so they look like the genuine Watchtower promo videos, then they get a shock when they watch them!

Thanks again,

Nemesis

• Englishman
    Englishman

Wasn't it good stuff?

Cammi had very kindly posted me her video copy from the US previously. Although it was watchable, the slight difference between the US 550 line sytem and the UK 625 caused the picture to roll somewhat.

Now I have me a copiable tape of the programme that went out last night. Apparently, Saturday night TV after midnight is prime TV viewing in the UK as everyone switches on the telly after rolling home from the pub.

Just like I did!

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit