DATELINE - UK AND EUROPE DATE.

by Nemesis 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

I have just received back the email I sent to CNBC ages ago (before the US showing), and they have just informed me that it will air this weekend (6th July), at last!

Here is my email and their reply:

Dear Sir,

Do you know when the US Dateline issue in regard to the paedophile scandal in the Jehovah's Witness religion will be shown on Dateline here over the UK? I know the US Dateline is scheduled for 28 May 2002, 10pm EST; do you have any idea when this might be show here also over the UK?

All help is very much appreciated

Dear _____,

Your email was passed to me - sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, but I only got the relevant information today. The show you're asking about is going to be shown on CNBC Europe this Saturday (6th July) at 2345 GMT.

Kind Regards,

Tessa Redig de Campos

I have checked the CNBC text page (184) on their text service, but the weekly listings are not up yet, they usually don't appear until Wednesday, but at least we have conformation that it will be on this weekend for those who have not seen the online QuickTime file version.

For those in Europe who cannot get Sky satellite, you will need to get the channel via the Astra 1E satellite: 10729.00MHz Vertical. Here is a footprint map of the area it covers.

Nemesis

• Englishman
    Englishman

Nemesis,

Excellent news, well done for being so determined. I have seen the programme, thanks to Cassi who very kindly mailed the video to me. Don't miss it, it's excellent.

Englishman.

• home_and_dry
    home_and_dry

Fantastic news!

I saw the programme from the link that Simon put up (thanks!) but I will certainly watch it and tape it.

CNBC is also available on Cable, I have NTL and get that channel so hopefully lots of us here in the UK will be able to watch it.

• Matty
    Matty

When I spoke to their London office after it was aired in the US they were very vague about when it would eventually be shown on CNBC Europe. I was surprised at the time because I often watched Leno on Saturday night and CNBC always showed stuff from the same week, so I kinda presumed they did the same with Dateline I didn't realize the shows were often months old.

I'm very pleased to hear this news. They put two shows back to back on CNBC Europe, starting at midnight. I'm hoping that it will be the earlier show, I'll try to set my parents up to see it!

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

I'm just pulling this thread back to the top in case some in Britain or Europe haven't read it, and wish to see the TV Dateline version on JW child molesters and the Watchtower, and tape it this Saturday night. (6 th July)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Yup!

It goes out on Saturday night at midnight on CNBC, that's channel 510 on Sky sattellite.

Englishman.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Bringing this to the top for the U.K.

GO DATELINE....HAVE A GREAT TIME ON SATURDAY EVERYONE....GET YOUR VCR'S ROLLING!!

Trot

• nancee park
    nancee park

Bringing this to the top for the Europen Union residents.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

According to the teletext on CNBC (page 184), it's the second of the two episodes that deals with JWs. It starts at 12.45am in the UK & Ireland and 1.45am in most of Europe.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Bumpity-bump

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit