JW Elder Promoting His Business on YouTube

by Samuel 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Splash
    Splash

How many buzzwords can you throw into 2 minutes in the hope of looking competent?

He's just repeating the introductory paragraph from the Dummy's Guide to CRM's.

I wouldn't employ someone who can't speak understandably to the customer or who tries to look good using the latest technobabble. Stick that in your CRM guide to looking stupid.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

He looks too old to be terribly savvy about CRM. Just saying. While I won't say its only for young people, it is a young man's game these days.

My company bigwig was tallking about how with all their business-y attire at HQ, they had some amazing, highly recommended web designers come to corporate the other day-not on time, not dressed to do "business" (sandals were mentioned, along with t-shirts and board shorts) and basically in every way showing that they they were totally on their game so far as their business expertise. They were asking good questions and developing strategies for improving the system from the start (though it was a bit later than they originally expected :) )

That guy looked like a JW elder. Few dress like that even in corporate positions anymore (save at big deal events) unless they are insurance salesmen or JWs.

• Splash
    Splash
    JWdaughter That guy looked like a JW elder. Few dress like that even in corporate positions anymore

That's a good observation.

Times are changing in the business world as far as accepted norms for business wear.

JW's will stick to the 1980's formula until they are told by a CO or the GB that they no longer need a suit jacket and tie.
    I can't remember the last time I had a business meeting with someone dressed like this, it dates them to a time and mindset that's no longer relevant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit