JW Elder Promoting His Business on YouTube

by Samuel 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Samuel
    Samuel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOizC34iLSo

The person appearing in this video was the Presiding Overseer of a congregation in which I was serving. I had served in a lot of congregations over the years and had seen a lot of crazy goings on, but this particular elder was high up on the "crazy list". In my opinion he was especially vindictive and callous with the individuals who he disfellowshipped or reproved

If you feel like expressing your distaste for bullying elders, go to the YouTube video and give this guy's self promotional video a thumbs down.

PS. this very same elder was also disqualified by ASIC for failing to produce sufficient financial records (he claimed they had been water damaged or something), (see newspaper article). He fought the case and they reduced his disqualification from 3 to 1 year. In any case he was still found guilty for some of the charges brought against him. After this happened I believe he was actively protected by two of the long serving elders in the congregation. No one was allowed to discuss it. It was such a blatant double standard. This is one of the reasons why I applied to serve in another area.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Has anyone heard of Johnston........Johnson? He is or was a JW and had this Magic Pill to put in the tank to make petrol last longer. He was in the congregation close to me. He sent people overseas "friends" of his. I don't know what became of him. I do recall my family saying this...."Perhaps his misconduct is being covered up by Jehovah, in order to keep the societies image clean". He was still in, so to speak, when conducting this shonky business scheme and made millions from it.

Not kidding, this is the actual truth of what I heard from my own family.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    What part of Australia is he from?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Bad hair rug on his head.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Boring video. He really needs a better ad, honestly.
  • Samuel
    Samuel
    Hey, someone from here just posted a comment on his YT video - so he will probably take it down ... oh well.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

He's just a misled drone. He's been taught that he is something by a legalistic enviroment.

He's just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

DD

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    IMO, leaving any comments or taking shots at him in his business realm just makes apostates look crazy and vindictive. None of us knows the guy and anything we hear is one person's account. For any of us to mess with him just seems wrong. With that said, my goodness is that guy boring. Aren't there any videos of paint drying that we could post?
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    JWdaughter10 hours agoBoring video. He really needs a better ad, honestly.

I agree. IT doesn't matter if he's a JW or just a wanker. The video was a terrible advert.
  • tiki
    tiki
    one helluva lot of words to say basically let me come screw up your data bases. is he what we in the us call a "wheeler-dealer"???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit