Jesus and Moses strolling by the Red Sea.

by James Mixon 10 Replies latest social humour

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

JC and Moses were strolling by the Red Sea, when Moses nudged JC and said

"Psst. Hey, Jesus, I've still got it. Moses turned toward the Red Sea and lifted his

staff on high. The angels began to sing, the gentle sea breeze turned into a raging

gale, and the waters of the Red Sea were parted. Moses lowered his arm and with

a smug grin on his face, turned back to face JC.

Jesus scoffed, "Moses, my boy." said the Messiah, "I have still got it". And with a

flourish of his robe, jesus stepped onto the waters and began to stride across without

so much as a ripple. But to Moses' amazement, halfway across the water, Jesus suddenly

began to sink. He splashed into the water and began to choke and flounder as the waves

tossed him around. Moses grumbled at Jesus silliness and parted the water once more.

Moses helped Jesus back to shore, as Jesus hacked up salt water when they had finally

reached shore, Moses slapped a consoling hand on Jesus' shoulder and said "Don't worry

about it Lord. Last time you tried it, you didn't have holes in your feet.

OK I know I will burn in hell for that one.

• Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    Do you believe in hell?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Mr.logic. LOL ..No I don't believe in hell or the man Jesus of the Bible.
  • Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    Then who says you are going my friend?
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Oh dang! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Good 1
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Mr.logic. My JW family members and my Christian family members.
  • Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    mostly the christian side?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

JW side, I will be dust forever (Apostate), Christian side my rear will be barbecued

forever.

• Mr.logic
    Mr.logic
    What do you choose, or do they or their doctrines speak for you are you not a sentient being, can you choose,or do you hold on?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Mr.logic, I'm so far removed from the fantasy world. The reason why I can laugh

at that joke.It was a sarcastic remark, "burn in hell".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit