Voyeur gets women to bare breasts for satellite

by ashitaka 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Voyeur gets women to bare breasts for satellite
    (Filed: 28/06/2002)

Four women have contacted police after being persuaded to stand topless in their windows or balconies so that a satellite could give them a mammogram.

The women, aged between 19 and 45, living in the Algarve, southern Portugal, were all contacted by telephone by a woman claiming to be a doctor.

She told them that a revolutionary method had been developed of conducting breast examinations by satellite.

They were told that the consultation would be free if they followed instructions by stripping to the waist and standing in view of the satellite.

One woman was so trusting that she took off all her clothes for the "examination".

Later, the women were telephoned with the alleged results of the examinations. The woman claiming to be a doctor then told them of her sexual desires in graphic detail.

Some people are so dumb they should be flown into the sun.

ashi

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Ashi, this goes so far beyond dumb. I can't believe anyone would fall for that scam. P.T. Barnum was right, there is one born every minute. Nice to know it isn't only Americans that fall for this stuff.

Lew W.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

D.R.,

I just couldn't believe that they actually believed it...I mean, I've known idiots, but mammagrams by satellite?!!?!?!?!

LOLOLOLOL

too much.

ashi

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

One more reason for more education. Time for me to buy a digital camera and an extra cell phone. ;)

gsx1138

• noidea
    noidea

Something tells me to get ready for the new "Dumb Blonde" Jokes. *rolls eyes

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Oh, if only this were true. Getting my boobs smashed in a vise is NOT my idea of fun.

• LB
    LB

Thank God for women like this. I would have never gotten laid if all there were was intelligent women.

I was terrified to open this thread. I was afraid that men now would be passing out just from looking at boobies.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

[Thinking thoughts with a big grin]

Hmmmm, I think I will open up a free mammagram clinic to... in house.

• Mackin
    Mackin

When I read this I 'bout fell off my chair. Hilarious.

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

If it wasn't sort of sad it would be downright funny. Amazing how people can be so damn dumb sometimes.

-Rick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit