WORLD GUESTMAP - - - please sign in!

by nicolaou 37 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

jst2laws, we need to make another one up-side-down for the Aussies!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

oh it's cute with the little icons standing around. i'm sorry i'm in two places. i'm actually in phoenix but on my first attempt ended up somewhere in the south. i tried to remove it without success.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL @ Ballistic!

*standing on head, looking at map, still not seeing any Aussies' thumbtacks, wondering if the tacks fall out!*

<passing Scully a wool sweater to help her endure the cold until she can be beamed home>

j2bf

• COMF
    COMF

Well, I was going to post myself on there, so I battled my way through the popup error messages until I made it to where my mouse cursor became a pin, but when I tried to pin Dallas JoeShmoe already had it, and it wouldn't superimpose me. From that point on I couldn't even move the mouse without a popup error message, so I quit.

You might want to notify the makers of the map that there's another browser besides Netscape.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    *standing on head, looking at map, still not seeing any Aussies' thumbtacks, wondering if the tacks fall out!*

Yeah, yeah, Okay, we're here. You try reading everything upside down. Ain't easy, I can tell you!

No, I didn't have a shiraz! It was a good bottle of Chardonnay, actually!

Not bad for a white, but then, it is Australian.

Cheers, ozzie

• Wendy
    Wendy

Cool idea Nic! Of course you always have some great ideas BTW any way to correct typos?

LOL @ Myself...in the middle of the Atlantic, how did that happen? haha

wendy

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Great Map! Thanks Nic!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Thanks to all of you - we do like to put ourselves on display don't we?!

A few have asked if they can edit entries. This is only really possible by deleting the original entry and creating a new one. If you're having trouble deleting a duff entry let me know and I'll do it for you.

COMF, sorry you've had such a tough time. It can be a bit 'buggy' but it's hard to complain when you're getting it for nothing. If I end up paying for the extra capacity then I'll also have access to the help desk.

I still need your personal experiences and 'shunning' stories for the Do-Not-Call site people. The service is up but we need to make very clear to the public why the Watchtower Society poses such a threat to their families. Please write with a public audience in mind.

Why not email your personal accounts to me or post a link to your story if you've already told it here. Alternatively you can post them at the DNC board ( http://pub97.ezboard.com/bdnc61397 ) and I'll highlight the most 'helpful' ones on the shunning page.

I'll be asking for a lot more help soon - hope you don't get sick of me!!!!!!

Nic'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit