All you guys

by claudia 11 Replies latest jw friends

• claudia
    claudia

You know I have been registered here since the birth of this list.I was only a lurker from time to time, now after a recent love affair break up I have been active here. I must say this is the most wonderful group of people I have ever seen on a db. All respectful, and whats suprising is loving. I have always herad exjws were ugly monsters. How wrong they were. And I believed them for a while!!!!! Im so happy here, thanks Simon, for the privelige (spelling?) of being able to post here. I never feel alone when im here.

• larc
    larc

Claudia,

Thank you for sharing you gratefulness. I think this is a great place too. I called it a place, but it more than a "place". I it is a family. We sometimes have squabbles and misunderstandings, but we always make up. And one thing we can do is talk about anything and everything - something we couldn't do where we came from.

(Larc - from the talk about anything Class)

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks both of you, I'm glad you find this place useful. I enjoy reading everyone elses contributions and the support I get as much as anyone.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Claudia,
    Thanks for bring this to the attention of all. I think all of us are forever indebted to Simon, for providing this peaceful and wonderful place of healing.
    It has been of immeasurable value to both Thinker and I.
    And as for the love? I have found more love here in a few short months than I found in thirty eight years with the Watchtower.
    My hat is off to you Simon!!!
    TW

• mommy
    mommy

Claudia,
    It is great to see you back, I missed you! It is amazing the emotions that this site has reraised(word?) in my life. I have gotten to know the members here and alot have become part of my extended family. This is important since most of us are left without our blood family, thanks to this religion.
    I am certainly raising my hat to Simon too for providing this sight. But also my hat goes off to all the people who post, because each and every one has a special gift that they are able to share. With a great group like this, how can we feel alone? I certainly don't feel like I did when I first left the org. And am thankful this place is here for all the ones still sitting on the fence or ones who are fresh out.
    My love to all,
    wendy

• joelbear
    joelbear

I agree, Bravo to Simon.

I hope we can keep this message board a place for us to give encouragement to each other.

Hugs to all

Joel

• TR
    TR

Hi Claudia!

This forum has become an integral part of my day. I almost can't do without it.

Simon deserves major kudos for this board. In my opinion, it's the best JW forum on the net.

Hey, remember that post a while back where Spectromize called us spies? Did he ever answer us on that one? I don'r remember.

TR

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

You all are so right! This board helps us to work through the many emotions that we otherwise might have to keep locked up inside us.

TR, I agree! If I get the 404 http not found thing when the server is down temporarily here I get panicky

Thanks to you all for your invaluable personal insight into matters and for sharing your own stories.

Eyes

• claudia
    claudia

TR, not he never did answer us. I think its odd to make an accusation and then run away

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

I agree with everyone on this thread so far. Great place and great people. Thank you, Simon.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit