What tree are you?

by gsx1138 22 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

I agree, gsx; most of this fits me in some way, but of course it is a generalized statement (a lot like a newspaper horoscope):

Fig Tree (June 19th)
    The sensibility - Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent (I consider these 3 correct), does not allow contradiction or arguments (LOL, not true... I love a good debate... But I guess it's true in the sense that I get pissed when someone contradicts something I think is plain as day), loves life, its family, children and animals (you could say this about almost *anyone* & they'd say it's true), a bit of a butterfly (if you mean I am constantly flitting about from one interest/activity to another, dead on), good sense of humor (I sure do amuse myself at least likes idleness and laziness (LOL, Bingo!), of practical talent and intelligence (I am pretty coordinated & a quick learner, so this works).

Plus, I love fig newtons! So I guess it's true

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Fig Tree
    The sensibility - Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

• LDH
    LDH
    Fig Tree
    The sensibility - Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence

All true except for the likes idleness and laziness part. It's 8:48 am on a Saturday and here are the things I've already done.

• two loads of laundry
    • planted 6 shrubs out by the pool (ligustrum/wax privet)
    • watered all plants (deep watered, not with the sprinkler)
    • cleaned back patio in preparation for laying out sisal mat
    • hung a sun-blocking shade blind outside daughter and son's bedroom; their windows face the west and get a lot of heat from the setting sun.
    • cleaned the glass top tables in the living room (hard to keep clean with baby touching them)
    • answered email
    • participated on this forum

So, you see, that's not me.

Lisa

Proverbs-type Wife Class

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

LOL@Lisa! 'Your deeds publicly declare your praise!'

btw, how wicked is THAT? 3 figs in a row!

• Solace
    Solace

Im the Rowan tree. Not sure what that is. The description is interesting though.

Personally, my whole life, I have loved the Weeping Willow. Its so beautiful and will always be my favorite.

Edited by - heaven on 29 June 2002 12:10:15

• simplesally
    simplesally

I thought this was a Barbara Walters interview question!

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I'm a poplar...its totally me.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

AWESOME POST!!!

Elm Tree
    The Noble - Minuteness, pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends to not forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, tends to a know-all attitude and making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical.
    Kisses, Moe

• LB
    LB

Wife tells me I'm a peckerwood.

?????

• Mackin
    Mackin

This is soooo NOT me!!!!

Rowan Tree
    The Sensitivity - Full of charm, cheerful, gifted, without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

Well maybe these bits: without egoism, is both dependent and independent, good taste, passionate, emotional, good company.

But none of the bad stuff applies to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit