Any ex-annointed ones here or know of any?

by carlitos71 23 Replies latest jw friends

• carlitos71
    carlitos71

In all seriousness, I would like to know from anybody in this forum if anybody on here had ever experienced such an "annointing". Even though I do not believe in the Tower and its teachings for a couple of years now, I would always question the supposed "feelings" an "annointed" person was suupposed to have. In light of younger people claiming to be of this "annointed class" in recent years, I question their motive and all of those that were older which were most likely "annointed'".

Thanks

• Xander
    Xander

David Koresh thought he was the Messiah.

Joan of Arc thought God was talking to her.

etc.

A touch of mental instability or delusions of grandeur would seem to explain all the cases of 'annointed' I'm aware of.

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Heck Xander, you just described the majority of the JWs!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I believe AMAZING was of the 'anointed' class....ask him.

• Matty
    Matty

When I asked one of the "Anointed Class", "How do you know you are one of the Anointed", she replied "How do you know that you aren't?". I understand this is a stock reply.

Well, I certainly had no desire at that time to be floating off up to heaven when I died, I wanted to stay on terra firma and so I guessed she felt just the same way but the other way round.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

It suddenly dawned on me one day that half of the posters on the old h20 board were partakers of the canibal feast. I was then shunned for being so bold as to ask all the annointed to raise thier hands (appears they didn't wanna all be seen together in the same thread) Some of them post here .. let's see ..if we can round 'em up

Bibleman (J92, + several other names, - the messiah you have when you're not having a messiah)

Amazing

Shelby (phoeby, lifeswaterfree)

You Know

Godlovesmetoo

plus an assortment of other "born agains" or members of the remnut class.

how about it all you tounges of fire out there .. step up and spurt forth a frog or two lol. oops that's torn it (the first thing the holy ghost does is toss out thier sence of humor :(

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I'm not anointed.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

I anoint myself with the sweat from the Boys of Chelsea

Does that count?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I'm not anointed.

Fred...count yourself lucky...there'd be no talking to you then!

YOU KNOW's one of 'the anointed'.....go on....are you kidding me? Well, I guess that explains why he can post so much here and not get his wrists slapped. (who would have thunk?)

• ISP
    ISP

You Know.....is an exjw who was anointed.

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit