$1,000,000.......... jw child abuse victims

by crawdad2 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• avengers
    avengers

Hello Craw: I have been thinking a long time about how I can sue the GB of the WT. I live in the Netherlands and it seems the laws are democratic as they are in the US. Nobody has sued the WT here in Holland. So if someone comes forward to sue them it would establish a precedence. The problem is that I'm a peace-loving guy that hates all these legalities. The stress that sueing brings forth is not something I look forward to. Not that the WT doesn't deserve it. They screwed up my pension plan, my marriage, my family and what not? If you have any ideas about who I can turn to here; lawyers that are willing, and if you know the best ways on how to get this done. Well. Give me some advice. Thanks..................Andy

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi avengers,........ it may not be a good idea for you to sue them,............. i would sue them myself, but i don't have a child molestaion case...................if you find someone who has a perfect child molestation case, with all the facts about 2 witnesses and stuff,...........encourage that person to sue them, they will win.........

ps........ a really good case will attract a good lawyer, and they will want to sue for really big money, to establish a precedent.

Edited by - crawdad2 on 28 June 2002 11:58:1

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

here is my 2 cents:

ONLY if they are sued/publicly embarassed or both will they ever change their policy; up till now, their mind control has worked like a charm. Look, it is still working to some on this board, they think that they might change without it!! (these are not the droids you are looking for....you must not take your brother to court...would you rather not be wronged than take your brother to court...do not raise you hand against the anointed of Jehovah).
    The truth is, they WILL change because of money and exposure, and then they will say they have responded to the holy spirit and made changes, they have supplied food at the proper time.
    Please, someone knock me out.

pistoff

• minimus
    minimus

Does somebody need their medication??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit