$1,000,000.......... jw child abuse victims

by crawdad2 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sf
    sf

"hi hawkaw and sf,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i think we are getting off on the right foot!!!............. both of you consider it "nonsense" .........to attract lawyers and victims to sue the gov body for big money.........."

Crawdad, I ever said such.

I asked if you YAHOO MESSENGER VOICE CHAT. Do you?

sKally ('wturls' on yahoo...BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS, DON'T YOU?)

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

sf,......... i'm not interested in talking to someone like you in private........ so far i've seen you support hawkaw, as he trys to tear down any post i put up encouraging victims and lawyers to sue the watchtower organization for big money.

you say you are in favor of suing .......... yet you both try to tear down any post i put up advertizing for victims and lawyers to sue for big money............. do you guys speak with fork tounge?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I have only offered my opinion about posts. And they are true aren't they? Like come on now.

Let's see now. You Email someone and make positve posts about him and say you want to help him ..... that is until ..... you find out he is not your type of "guy"!!!! Gee talk about "labelling" and hurting people.

Then you turn around and post statements like an "ambulance chaser". Yet as I stated, I encourage you to keep on posting because it is important the lawsuits go forward.

Where did I edit "nonsense" out of my post? I will be more than happy to put it back in.

hawk

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

no hawkaw, .......... your opinions aren't true........ they are just opinions..........when did i e-mail you???......... i don't recall ever e-mailing you or anyone concerning this......... yes, you don't seem to be my kind of guy anymore...... i can't figure out why you say you want people to sue, yet you try as hard as you can to discourage them....... calling it "nonsense", when i encourage victims and lawyers to sue for big money.............. then you edit the context of your post and tone it down, after i already answer it......

yes, i want ambulance chasers or any other lawyer to come and sue ........it will help children who are being molested as we speak...............catholics priests are being dragged into court and the catholic church is loosing big money........... jw victims have just as good cases.

please explain to me why you seem to be in favor of victims suing, only if they get you or the organization you recommend involved in it.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Ohh - you never Emailed me but I read what you wrote to someone else and your posts on the board! And I also read that after you found out he was not your type of sexual orientation you decided to withdraw your support for him both privately and on this board. Yet he was abused too as a child.

Again show me where I said "nonsense" and I will put it back - I don't care. I usually post and then edit my post if I see I said something the wrong way or I didn't like what I said. If it makes you feel better and you want me to put it back I will - just show me where.

Finally I have NOT and will NOT recommend organization to anyone. I only recommend that victims obtain the BEST legal counsel and listen carefully to WHAT legal counsel says.

We're on the same side cd2. I will leave your posts alone from now on. That way you can "impact" people the way YOU think will work best and let the board decide on whether to support your "ambulance chasing" threads.

hawk

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    sf,......... i'm not interested in talking to someone like you in private........ so far i've seen you support hawkaw, as he trys to tear down any post i put up encouraging victims and lawyers to sue the watchtower organization for big money

Crawdad2,

I am sure that from your JW days you will remember the blighters in the audience who would answer up at any given opportunity. Regardless of the value of their answers people tended to switch off after a while. Your posts have come to that juncture and you are probably doing far more harm than good posting the same message, sometimes three times a day.

You might try doing the kind of research HawkHaw does before you post, it is very hard work, but tends to be taken more seriously.

Now, I will not enter a verbal slanging match with you. I have made my point and will now leave this thread.

Best regards - HS

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hawkaw............. so i found out someone was not my sexual orientation and then i withdrew support from him????????.......what slander is this?............can you prove this hawkaw???????...... i think you are talking about someone who posted about his book, and i did email him concerning his book, after which i withdrew my support recommending victims to him......... it sure had nothing to do with sexual orientation!!!!!.......it had to do with his book and comments he made about it....who started that lie?..... such nice slander hawkaw!!!!.......... and i just remember one other person i emailed about child abuse....... as far as my ambulance chasing threads go, ..... if an ambulace chaser has the nerve and skill to win in court, and the victims are not ripped off, and they get compensated with big money........... i hope one comes forward who realizes that the jw empire is falling, just like the catholic priests ............and there is big money to be made...

you say we are on the same team?

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi hillary step,

i do say the same types of things alot......i know what you mean, thank you.......... but every time i say them i get the same type of response from people like you and hawkaw............. you don't encourage people to sue....... and at the same time, you act like you are encouraging people to sue......... you speak with fork tounge.........

• amac
    amac

Crawdad, you are an idiot.

• sf
    sf

"We're on the same side cd2. I will leave your posts alone from now on. That way you can "impact" people the way YOU think will work best and let the board decide on whether to support your "ambulance chasing" threads."

Ditto.

sKally, e for effort klass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit