Bet this makes many here happy

by gravedancer 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Gravedancer - it is unfortunate that you chose to title your post as you did as this was very likely to stirr up some bad feelings.

Whatever Kent decides to do is upto him. His work and efforts will, I'm sure, be missed but I do not agree with some of the sentiment he has expressed in his post.

Please let's not turn this into another he-said/she-said diatribe.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Goddamn almighty Pris...

You are the poster from HELL! (Love ya though).

• Prisca
    Prisca
    How on EARTH are you single?

Lucky I guess

• SYN
    SYN

It truly sucks that this is happening - Watchtower Observer was one of the pivotal sites that helped me understand the true nature of the Tower, and I will be forever grateful to Kent for maintaining it and keeping it going so that I could find it!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

yeah. I have a feeling you're going to stay "lucky" for a long time.

Edited by - Naeblis on 26 June 2002 7:12:2

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

The title of the thread was a bit incendiary. I think if you have past/present grievances with Kent, there is a certain courtesy in recognizing that now is neither the time or place to bring them up.

Sometimes you can do the honorable thing and just shake someone's hand and sincerely wish them well.

I could be wrong but imo, this just makes for a poor send-off and is a disrespect to work done in behalf of alot of people.

Path

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Somethin about the kind of language those dudes over there use, when talking about their "enemies" and "enemy" forums feels familiar to me. It has a very Totalitarian , intolerant , black /white feel to it.

Last comment on the subject.

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Ah, Prickface, predictable as ever. Now why don't you go light your tampon and blow your box apart, since that's the only bang a hideous hag like you will ever get?

You pathetic sick creep! I hope you choke on all that bile. It must be incredibly horrible to be you, cuntface. Now why not go whine that you need some big strong man to protect you from your evil adversaries? Or go call someone trailer trash, or make snide remarks about other women's appearance? Or any of the other amazing hypocritical nasty things you've said and gotten away with here in the last year or so? Just be sure and don't use any swear words, and Simon will continue to let you get away with your pitiful attempts at slagging other.

For all your incredible girth and bulk, Kent is still a bigger person than you could ever hope to be. So choke on that you foul bitch!

Edited by - Mommie Dark on 26 June 2002 7:14:18

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Back foul creature!

Back to the festering pit you slithered out of!!

(every Time i read that woman, Im always reminded of the demon in the Exorcist)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit