A simple question for You Know

by toddy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• toddy
    toddy

You Know,

Do you think the end of the current system is going to happen in your lifetime?

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

LOL!

• You Know
    You Know

Yes, and I am 97 years old by the way. / You Know

• toddy
    toddy

it was a serious question!

• SYN
    SYN

There is no such thing as a simple question in the world of YouKnow.

So are you expecting to die THIS October, YouKnow?

Oh, and Toddy, you don't specify what "current system" means. I take it you mean the JW version of that phrase, right? I don't think even the Dubs themselves know when the hell the world is going to end anymore, except that it's "real soon now".

• dubla
    dubla

toddy-

of course he does.....heres a link showing how excited yk was that pakistan and india were likely going to nuke each other, setting off the chain reaction that was going to end it all....... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=28935&site=3

yk-

Yes, and I am 97 years old by the way. / You Know

if only this were true.....at least then you could claim senility as a reason for your moronic ravings.

aa

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

He used to, before he got 'new light' on the definition of Generation.

Now, with the 'generation' issue handled, it can be now, tomorrow, or 5,000 years from now.. And it all fits with their very SPECIFIC (chuckle) defninition for the term Generation (The same term as defined in the bible as 70-80 years)..

Once again, the WT throws out the bible, and redefines a scripture or two..

Maybe we should ask him in October, during his next "The economics of the world are collapsing" prophesy is being made...

• You Know
    You Know

I believe the system is going to crash any day now. I think I have made my views on this pretty clear, haven't I? There are dozens of things that can bring it down; a well-placed terrorist nuke; a nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan; the war in the Middle East can easily escalate into a regional or even world war. The Anglo-American system has never been so vulnerable as it is as the present moment. The global financial system is extremely fragile and is like a bloated bubble that could implode on any given day thereby throwing the system into a collapse crisis. The missing ingredient is the talk of peace and security, but just today Mr. Bush is now putting forth his vision for peace in the Middle East. So, we will see where this talk leads. / You Know

• hannibal
    hannibal

Did you say 97 yrs old?

• You Know
    You Know

I was kidding. I am not even 50 years old. That was just my way of saying that my belief in the system ending "in my lifetime" means very, very, soon. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit