Ear pierced

by blahman 25 Replies latest jw friends

• blahman
    blahman

I'm a JW and i know JW's are not supposed to have tattoos but im wondering if its ok to get my ear pierced.If anyone has any information regarding this please reply.Thank you.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

If you were a JW you would surely know the answer to your own question. What do you think the answer is?

Path

• outcast
    outcast

blahman

I take it by your poster name your a man, and your life is blah.

Get a tatoo and peirce everything you can, within reason, the scrotum piercing I think is just wrong.

This should excite your life in the hall, they can't df you for it, onlu shun you.

On the other hand, if you have to ask then it's a gray area, and the answer would be no. No piercings of any kind, except others hearts and souls.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

ask an elder

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

What do you think your Elders would say, if you got your ear pierced?

• blahman
    blahman

so i guess its a NO NO, well do you guys have any sources of infomation where it states this.

• Francois
    Francois

Why, why, why would you want to mutilate the body that was lovingly provided to you by Jehovah as a feature of the mortal personality vehicle arrangement? It's mutilation, that's what it is, and not only that, but it's also self aggrandizement of the ego, in effect saying that you can do a better job of decorating your body than Jehovah can (yes, we admit the scrotum ain't exactly photogenic, but that leads us into a discussion about public exposure. Don't want to go there.) Just be happy with what Jehovah in his infinite loving kindness and mercy has given you, or he'll kill you. And that will be the end of that.

Piercing. Indeed.

Francois

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

If you want to remain a JW in good standing...no dont get your ear pierced if you are a guy.

Lizard

• Xena
    Xena

EEEEKKKKKK Francois you gave me a flashback....

That was just freaky man...don't do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Francois
    Francois

Xena, I take it that you A) got some body part pierced, and B) you had to listen to a ration of shit about it. Am I right?

F

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit