I would love to do this at a judicial hearing

by WildTurkey 27 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

LOL@Brian... thatwould be funny!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

This was an amusing thread.

In hindsight I wish I had done something similar to the list stated by WildTurkey.

When I was before a JC while still an active Witness and facing DF for questioning doctrine, I still respected the elders as gods mouthpiece.

If I had known then what I know now, that they really are a kangaroo court full of shit-tossing monkeys, I would have had the nerve then to give them just desserts.

• abbagail
    abbagail

I thought the Grey Poupon suggestion was the best, very classy... just imagine it, using your best British accent. Too cute and funny. :)

• chezza
    chezza

Funny stuff guys and girls, i know my brother actually stood up in a judicial hearing and said this is just bullshit {excuse my language}, and it didnt go down very well.lol.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Brave soul your brother, Chezza! What happened after he blurted out the expletive? ;)

ex-ple-tive: n.
    1. An exclamation or oath, especially one that is profane, vulgar, or obscene.

:)
    GRITS

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

They were mad at me because I told them straight out that the whole process was a ridiculous charade.

LoneWolf

• joenobody
    joenobody

Why bother?

I respect alot of elders I grew up with... didn't like others. Why conduct yourself in a demeaning manner and look like an idiot? Show some class and maturity. Don't go to the JC if you think it's a farce... don't add to the farce by acting the fool.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I was always so devastatingly serious during my committee meetings. If I had realized as a teen that it was all a power trip I surely would have had some fun with it. Like maybe feign psychopathic tendencies or nymphomania or something like that...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit