Sayonara!! Au Revoir!! Adios!!

by Reborn2002 15 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Kenneson,

Yup, Ybor is pretty cool. I've only lived over here for about a year and so I haven't had the chance to explore it like I should. Soon tho...soon.

As for Tallahassee....ARGH! No, I wouldn't set foot there!!!! Besides, everyone knows that the *REAL* capital of Florida is GAINESVILLE!!! "Here we go Gators, here we go!" LOLOL

If we have an apostofest Kenneson, can we expect to see you?

Dana

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Dana,

Would the Apostofest be held in the Tampa area? I don't own a car, so transportation might pose a problem for me.

There have been several attempts to have the capital removed to a more centrally located place, but to no avail. The politicians like it here. And they shall not be moved. Gainesville, eat your heart out.

So you're a Gator fan. Well, this Seminole is willing to bury the hatchet in order to be friends with you. However, not everyone would be as receptive. Gators keep a low profile here. They're afraid of being scalped, if you catch my drift.

• TheStar
    TheStar

Enjoy your trip Reborn... Bring back pictures!!!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Reborn...

Hope to see ya when you get here....

Spice

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Kenneson,

Gators got scalps??

My Bro-in-law and I have been kicking around the idea of having an apostofest sometime in the fall, probably Tampa area, as that would make it easier for a lot of folks who might fly in.

As for 'burying the hatchet' , wow, I'm awed at your magnanimity! Yeah, let's be friends, but please don't tell anyone, as my reputation as a 'Nole-hatin'-dyed-in-the-wool-Gator would suffer terribly!

Dana

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Dana asks: "Gators got scalps?"

They have heads don't they? The Noles make trophies with them. Keeps our taxidermists busy. I have one mounted on my wall. Ha. Ha. Just joking!

All foolishness aside, let me know when your plans are finalized for the Apostafest. I can't guarantee that I will attend, but it sounds like a great idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit