Sayonara!! Au Revoir!! Adios!!

by Reborn2002 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Thought I was posting my grand exit? If your reading this I had you fooled didn't I?

Surprisingly, my mother has invited me to Florida to check out her new apartment since her and my father seperated.

We rarely speak much because of conflicting ideas regarding the Jehovah's Witnesses, so this is an opportunity I will take advantage of to at least see my mom.

Just because she submits herself to that organization and sometimes terribly hurts me by things that she says, she is still my mom and I love her very much.

I pray that one day my love for her and my family despite the religious differences will show her and them that people who are not Jehovah's Witnesses are not as evil and worthy of death as the Watchtower would have them think.

Anyway, I am off for a few days, and I wanted to explain why I would be absent, since I tend to be relatively active on this board as of late.

By the way, the post by Scully was a JOKE. Some people take things WAYYYY too seriously.

Au revoir.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Have a great trip, Reborn. I hope you and your Mom have a nice visit, inspite of the circumstances.

Look forward to your safe return.

Andee

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ummmm where at in FL ?

Ven

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Reborn,

I live in Florida. Welcome to the Sunshine State!

• Scully
    Scully

This is great news Reborn!

Enjoy your visit!

Love, Scully

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Reborn and Kenneson! Where in Florida, huh?? There are a few of us here, yaknow. I'm near Tampa, so c'mon...give! Tell us where you're gonna be (Reborn) and where you are (Kenneson)...please?

Dana

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Enjoy your visit Jason! Safe traveling!

XW

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Dana,

I'm a native of Louisiana, but have lived in Pensacola (1988) and Tallahassee since 1989. I visited Tampa once, but the only thing that "stuck" in my mind was that section called Ybor City, the home of the many Cubans who worked in the cigar factories. Visited one such factory but don't recall the name. Have you ever been to the State capital?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Can I come with you?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I thought you were starting one of the "Sound Of Music" songs...the one at the end, where they all sing goodbye.

Have fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit