Are the MEN apostates more imp. than the WOMEN?

by LDH 119 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

Not really sure why this was bumped, it seems kind of a hostile and chauvinist thread. It seems to me to be a classic example of WOMEN deliberately overlooking the WOMEN who are making a difference... Barb Anderson, Vicki Boer, Blondie, skally, Lady Lee come immediately to mind. I'm sure if I thought about it for more than 2 minutes, I could come up with quite a list.

• John Doe
    John Doe

"Not really sure why this was bumped, it seems kind of a hostile and chauvinist thread. It seems to me to be a classic example of WOMEN deliberately overlooking the WOMEN who are making a difference... Barb Anderson, Vicki Boer, Blondie, skally, Lady Lee come immediately to mind. I'm sure if I thought about it for more than 2 minutes, I could come up with quite a list."

Be quiet woman!! Who asked you? When we want your opinion, we'll give it to you. ;-) Damn, I must be bored.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Ooh, had to add, Grace Gough and Diane Wilson.

• Odrade
    Odrade

John Doe, men aren't the only ones who are hostile and chauvinistic towards women...

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah, don't be a chauvinist

Broad's hate that!!

• joelbear
    joelbear

women have a part to play in a support role

• jgnat
    jgnat

Heh heh heh ho ho ho he he. Where's the happyface who is laughing so hard he's crying? This is FUNNY, LDH! GREAT thread-resurrection. Thanks for the laugh.

I don't think the elders care a WHIT about me. I can't shake their power structure. Or so they believe.

On the other hand, the ex-JW community has been very accepting, though I am essentially an "outsider". I have neither been a JW or ever been formally rejected by the WTBTS. I am simply a persona-non-grata to the society. But HERE. As long as I post three times a day and show some wit and wisdom, I'm IN!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

speak of the devil and she appears...I was going to add jgnat to the list. And no, men apostates aren't more important than women. I have learned more than I could recount from blondie, Lady Lee, jgnat, Leolaia, and many others. But I wasn't posting in 2002, so maybe men were more important then. Typically when the women start winning out we build a new playpen somewhere else... (<--- What did I say?)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Jgnat:You're an UBM, hence affected by the WTS shyte, so you do have a POV (((hugs)))

• John Doe
    John Doe

"John Doe, men aren't the only ones who are hostile and chauvinistic towards women..."

Just a notion, but I sense you are more upset with women chauvinists than men? That would be a silly womanly thing to do. ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit