WatchTower Study 4 Sept, 2002

by plmkrzy 74 Replies latest watchtower bible

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

X

Edited by - plmkrzy on 22 June 2002 13:1:53

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

DANG!!! I DID IT! yeHAaaaa! I'll post the other pages now.Unless of course no one want's to read them.

• D8TA
    D8TA

Oh no! The dreaded big red "X".

D8TA

• LDH
    LDH

Yep. That big red X pretty much represents the sum total of what you'll learn during the forty-five minute "question" and "answer" session.

LMAO.

Lisa

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OMG! I was so excited.

DAmnnnnnnnn. I don't know what to do now. It shows up perfect on my screen. How do I fix it? any sugestions?

LMAO@LISA!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - plmkrzy on 21 June 2002 22:10:31

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Plmkrzy,

You need to upload the pic to a server for us to see. This is the current address: file:///C:/HP/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/WATCHTOWER%20STUDY1.jpg .

The pic is on your computer, that's why you can see it, but not us.

Hope that helps.

Doug

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

This is my Last Official WT. im now expired. I was going to post the study for september. It is a reflection of what has been in the media lately.

AnyWay the Heading is "LOYALLY SUBMIT

TO GODLY AUTHORITY"

In the study it reminds the congergation to compare itself to how the Levites were devided up into three families (translation-10,000 congergations) anyway in a nutshell the congergations that didn't do as they were told were burned up.

• LDH
    LDH

Plm,

I think you'd better leave it alone, and switch forums to "jokes and humor," LOL people will think you're brilliant.

Lisa

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

FREEPEACE

Thanks I'll try that. I thought with the new html formatting we could upload from our hard drives.

LOL Lisa GAWD I wouldn't want to spoil everyone's opinion now

Edited by - plmkrzy on 21 June 2002 22:26:25

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

TESTING PAGE 1

IS IT THERE?

Edited by - plmkrzy on 21 June 2002 22:51:58

Edited by - plmkrzy on 21 June 2002 23:11:13

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit