Victoria/Vancouver/Seattle

by happysunshine 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

Hey Everyone!
    I live in Victoria (Canada). Anyone in my area?

Edited by - happysunshine on 21 June 2002 18:28:3

• Princess
    Princess

Hi happy, I am south of you in Edmonds, Washington. We are having an apostafest on August 3 if you are interested in meeting a big group of us.

Email me if you want some details.

Rachel

• Ziggy1975
    Ziggy1975

Hello Canada!!! I 'used' to live in both Vancouver and Victoria (I'm a Canadian citizen) , but now am in the southern USA. Anyone down my way? MS and LA? Sure hope I"m doing this right - this is my first time on anything like this. Feel free to drop me a line all you "X's" Ziggy

• Carmel
    Carmel

Rachel,

Is the apostafest only on the 3rd. I have a fisheries conference in Seattle that Friday and Saturday so need to make arrangements. Will you be sending out an address? I can do a mapquest to find my way there!

carmel

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

Hey Ziggy! I'm new to this too. I used to be active until 21. I'm 28 now. When were you here?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Hello there, I'm in Seattle!

• belbab
    belbab

Hi Happy Sunshine,

I have been searching for people on Vancouver Island and the Mainland for a long time. I live up Island near Qualicum Beach. My wife and I are both exJWs originally from Quebec where we pioneered for many years when we were single. Can you e-mail me, we would be delighted to hear from you.

belbab

• Theta72
    Theta72

Hi there,

I used to live in Victoria (90-95). Do you know someone named Glendora Marshall? I worked with her. She was a JW but had a child out of wedlock so I'm not sure what happened to her. I wish I could get in contact with her again.

• KillerJones
    KillerJones
    What exactly is an apostafest? So new to this after disassociating. 
  • HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated
    I live an hour north of victoria. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit