The lunatics are attempting to 'off' another kid

by jelly 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jelly
    jelly

Follow the link for some of that good old brotherly love and understanding.

http://www.jwzone.org/forums/showthread.php?s=9d8049ead196fab05e7f91cec1e518f1&threadid=3883&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

Jelly

• jelly
    jelly

Just a test.

jelly

• COMF
    COMF

Iago sez:

Spinless, faithless fool...
    Yes, Iago has understood correctly. Faith and spin go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other.
  • Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

This thread on Witness Zone irritated me so much I am embedding the page so all can read it. Reading comments like these from active JW's makes me realize why I left the CULT.

• jelly
    jelly

Reading the posters on that board you can just feel the love wouldnt you say comf.

Jelly

• COMF
    COMF

"Conn Officer" Lollie sez:

With my ex husband being against everything my children and I believe in, this is the kind of thing I worry about happening...him wanting the kids to get blood and not respecting their wishes.
    How awful.

Yes, awful indeed. Damn his worldy thinking, wanting his kids to live. Selfish asshole.
  • COMF
    COMF

Note that the "scary thought" they're worrying about is that Ontario might not let the girl refuse blood. Her possible death doesn't seem to be particularly disturbing.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Granmoogie says:

What I've been thinking about is how this girl was betrayed by someone she looked to for protection and support. And now the mother has to come to grips with the fact that she's not married to the person she thought she was.

Yeah, he definitely betrayed his daughter. She comes to him for protection, and he acts in her best interest to save her life.

Yes, the mother has to come to grips with the fact she is not married to who she thought she was. Instead of blindly adhering to the doctrines of an organization which has falsely prophesied and vacillated to and fro on a plethora of subjects, he chooses to act decisively despite opposition even from within his own family to save his child's life.

What a terrible, terrible man.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 21 June 2002 2:7:17

• ignored_one
    ignored_one
    It makes it seem like we are lemmngs blindly following a fanatical religion that has little regard for the value of life.

No, it just confirms what many have been thinking all along.

Ignored One (Iggy).

• Scully
    Scully
    What I've been thinking about is how this girl was betrayed by someone that she looked to for protection and support.

Yeah, the WTS sure does a good job of that, doesn't it.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit