Why WTS Wants A Young Girl To Die

by metatron 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully
    Met, would you please tell me more about their offer to put the girl on the cover of Awake?

Lisa:

I spoke with the father by phone a couple of days after this happened. The daughter apparently admitted in open court testimony that the WTS's lawyer, David Gnam, promised her that if she died while keeping her integrity and continuing to refuse blood, he would make sure she appeared in a future Awake! article.

Love, Scully

• Flip
    Flip
    the WTS's lawyer...promised her that if she died while keeping her integrity and continuing to refuse blood, he would make sure she appeared in a future Awake! article.

Scully, the above statement you posted is too despicably bizarre to be true.

I dont know about anyone else, but, instead of 'shooting from the lip', I suggest you reserve future comment in this regard until relevant proof trumps hearsay, otherwise you end up looking like an embarrassment thats worse than serving no useful purpose.

Lets get back to reality...shall we.

Flip

Edited by - Flip on 21 June 2002 1:28:34

Edited by - Flip on 21 June 2002 1:29:19

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Flip: if you are accusing Scully of something, I can assure you she is a very respected poster here on the board (you've been around long enough to know that, too)

Perhaps you have a point of some sort, your post is ambiguous on several points:

<Scully, the above statement you posted is too despicably bizarre to be true. >

of course it's bizarre, that's why Jehovah's witnesses are called a cult!!! Duh!!!!!! But perhaps you are referring in some way to Scully...?

< I suggest you reserve future comment in this regard until relevant proof trumps hearsay, >

WHY? The father believes it, Scully believes it, I believe it...

<otherwise you end up looking like an embarrassment thats worse than serving no useful purpose.>

I assure you that would never be the case with Scully. I went through your posting history, though,,,the jury might still be out on YOU.

See..it works both ways.

• Flip
    Flip
    ...But perhaps you are referring in some way to Scully...?

Absolutely not, 'beetle..only questioning the authenticity of a very disturbing message and the sensational nature and apparently premature timing of its announcement.

Flip (ouch)

PS

... went through your posting history, though,,,the jury might still be out on YOU.
    Yes, I suppose it's remotely possible they are. But, I doubt anyone is losing sleep. :)

Edited by - Flip on 21 June 2002 2:16:12

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Bribing a child with the possibility of being in an issue of a magazine she believes is inspired by God.

All she has to sacrifice is her life.

I respect Scully wholeheartedly as a poster, but I must question this comment as well. Even in her own statement, she does not specify this as fact.

Scully said:

The daughter apparently admitted in open court testimony that the WTS's lawyer, David Gnam, promised her that if she died while keeping her integrity and continuing to refuse blood, he would make sure she appeared in a future Awake! article.

IF this is indeed true, that in open court testimony such a statement was brought to light, undoubtedly this would incite any rational judge or jury to learn more about the cult of lunatics who bribe minors to appear in magazines in return for refusing treatment which could and would probably save their life.

Certainly such a comment would be evidence enough to demonstrate what fanatics the WTBTS and JW's are.

Now should I expect to get roasted here too for saying something someone else doesn't like? I was simply quoting what she said is all.

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 21 June 2002 2:29:55

Edited by - Reborn2002 on 21 June 2002 2:30:43

• Scully
    Scully

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27868&site=3

This is a thread started by Randy on May 17, which includes an appeal directly from Lawrence for assistance.

If you scroll down, you'll also see that he says the same thing in the letter that I did. I used the word "apparently" because I was not there to hear this with my own ears. That doesn't for a nano-second mean that I don't believe what Lawrence himself told me, that his daughter made the admission during the course of her testimony.

The WTS Lawyer told my daughter that if she died for her faith, that she would be featured in the "Awake" magazine. Isn't that sick? My daughter told the social worker that Mr. Gnam (the WTS Lawyer) and her mother were pressuring her to physically resist. Her mother tried to pull out the IV line. It is surgically implanted. If pulled out would caused her to bleed to death. There have been three different planned attempts to abduct my daughter. Anyone of which would have killed her.

Is that "good enough" for you guys?

Love, Scully

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Scully,

I never said I did not believe you. I simply had to agree with Flip that as outrageous as that comment sounded, even for the JW's it seems to be a foolish legal maneuver.

You used the term apparently, and at the time I made that post I did not know about the information you later provided in the post directly underneath the one in which I question this statement. I was simply going off of information given and the terms used.

I hope this clears things up.

• troucul
    troucul

Crawdad...I myself was divided on the blood issue and didn't really care either way...Your comment from John 6 really helped me....good point...I enjoyed that...

• justhuman
    justhuman

It is indeed sad

How many innocent people have to die because of this matter. If only they could back and check the history of organ transplants prohibition. it was consider to be cannibalistic, because it was like eating human flesh according to the WT explanation. The same excuse regarding blood. When in 1981 when they WT said is okey and is a matter of concious, and drop the matter. Blood is organ liquid, and is exactly the same case like organ transplants.

I'm just wondering this old men in Brooklyn don't they fear God at all. Don't they feel the bloodguild upon their heads, that they have towards the lives that have been lost all this years, and still continue their deception. The most crue and Satanic case, it is to see someone dying and not willing to help him/her, because God according to the pervered minds of a bunch of a false profets, God wan'ts you to die.

This is the God of the WT a God of hate, not Jesus who said "the gratest love is to give your life for your friends" and blood it is life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit