by Rado Vleugel 21 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

{{{{{Rado}}}}}

Congrats!

sKally

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Congratulations are definitely in order!

Another shining example of an individual who has overcome obstacles to achieve a goal that will benefit him/her in their lifetime.

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and the cult known as Jehovah's Witnesses have discouraged a college education for decades. This is to intellectually stunt it's members and to suppress the concept of independent thought.

You are succeeding in rising above adversity.

May your continuing your education enrich your life, increase your income, and open doors for you that otherwise would not be available.

• josephus
    josephus

well done rado

ive followed you ever since i started researching jws online, and am glad.

i am starting an access course in biological sciences in september. with luck i will be joining you just before my 29 birthday.

best of luck, and heartfelt congrats.

josephus

• Valis
    Valis

Rado, don't forget to check out www.fastweb.com for scholarships. They have tons and will help match your interests, affiliations, background, etc with available awards. Don't forget to enjoy yourself while going to school, always carry a balanced load of classes, and don't take too many classes right off the bat. Its the sure way to burnout, stress and fatigue.

Valis of the"almost has student loan paid off* class..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ISP
    ISP

Cool Rado! Hope it goes well! No doubt you let us know!

ISP

• Mum
    Mum

Kudos, Rado! It is so uplifting to see someone to whom the world is opening up and is on the road to self-discovery. Best wishes! Keep us posted.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Good for you! Go for the goal. I have a B.S. in Philosophy and a B.A. in History.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Congratulations!

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

I would like to thank all the posters for their kind words. I wish success to all of you who are studying right now or are planning to do so. It is good to see that I am not the only one who made it!

Rado Vleugel http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit