Movie quotes - Guess and give

by SpiceItUp 243 Replies latest social entertainment

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

1. "Arnold got arrested, you know? But he got lucky. At first, they charged him with attempted murder. Then they plea-bargained that down to assualt with a deadly weapon. Then they plea-bargained that down to being an Indian in the twentieth century. He got two years in Walla Walla."

2."Yes, this is not life, Will. This is a stolen season."

3. "I once travel with a guide, who was taking me to Faya. He didn't speak for nine hours. At the end of it he pointed at the horizon and said, "Faya!" That was a good day.

A: "The sad thing is, in about fifty years you might start doin' some thinkin' on your own and by the you'll realize there are two certianties in life."

b: "Yeah? What're those?"

A: "One, don't do that. Two, you dropped a hundred and fifty grand on an education that you coulda picked up for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library."

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Dustrabbit I've almost got #1 LOL, I know the line but the movie hasn't come to me yet.

Is it based on the true story of the Indian who was framed for murder, there was a big shoot out on a reservation in N.D. I think...Val Kilmer stared in it?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

NOBODY GUESSED THESE I THOUGHT THEY WERE EASY

1) BILLY BATHGATE Dustin Hoffman played a major role but the star of the movie was . an unknown at the time.

3) WHAT ABOUT BOB BURN BABY BURN!" the other hint was Gopher shouldhave . .got this one but didnt.

5) SPACE COWBOYS Donald Sutherland was there

6) MIMIC Shape shifting

9 _PATCHES "Thats what I do" "Yeah but you suck at it!" & "If I light my . farts can I fly to the moon?"

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

plmcrzy Nope, not the Val Kilmer movie...let's try the summer of 1998...

• Mac
    Mac

Plum,

I think the title of the Kilmer movie you were referring to was"Thunderheart" or something heart (not my buddy Mel's film Braveheart) but it also starred Sam Sheppard And Graham Green (I loved Green in that film)

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Alright, here are some hints to my movie quotes:
    #1 was a favorite at the Sundance festival.

#2 A comedy romance about a writer

#3 Based on a famous novel that focuses on WWII and the desert

#4 A troubled teen gets out of his rut in life in this movie

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Alright, here are some hints to my movie quotes:
    #1 was a favorite at the Sundance festival.

SMOKE SIGNALS?

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Quote number #1 is indeed "Smoke Signals"...chalk one up to Plumcrazy....

the dustrabbit

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

YEAH! I got one!. BTW That was a darn good movie. geesh 4 years go by fast.

• Mac
    Mac

Answers to (2) & (3) from page 8:

(2) Dracula

(3) The Wolfman

Did these frighten you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit