SpiceItUp

PLM---

is 3 Married to the mob

is 6 Men in Black

• Eric
    Eric

Plum,

"Who is that guy!" - Spiderman.

Hmm, no. But I realized after I posted it that it was a really lousy clue, that line has got to be in at least half a dozen movies. So here are some other lines from the same obscure flick that raised a lot of furor at the time of it's release:

"It's what I'm doin' Nanc...It's...it's affectin' me."

"So, ever been porked? Ever had a man smoke your pork?"

"Could it remove an arm or a leg?" "You'd have to be very strong, but yes, it could get the job done."

Eric

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Spice. #3 but nope Nope on #6 but close. same idea but they weren't aliens.

Both of those movies were released earlier then the ones you posted.

More hints.

# 3 opps wrong hint.see below

# 6 No box office big stars But the movie was one of the more popular scifi horror type flicks. Not a comedy. Also the sequal was already released.

ERIC.uh.don't know I must have missed that one.

Edited by - plmkrzy on 26 June 2002 0:34:37

Edited by - plmkrzy on 26 June 2002 1:8:53

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

1)______________________ Dustin Hoffman played a major role but the star of the movie was an unknown at the time.

2) Beautifulgarbage & friendlyfella

3)_____________________ " BURN BABY BURN!" the other hint was Gopher should have got this one but didnt.

4) Beautifulgarbage

5)____________________ Donald Sutherland was there

6)____________________ Shape shifting

7) Lilacs

8) MAC

9) __________________ "Thats what I do" "Yeah but you suck at it!" & "If I light my farts can I fly to the moon?"

Plum

Edited by - plmkrzy on 26 June 2002 1:16:8

Edited by - plmkrzy on 26 June 2002 1:17:49

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Heres some more....

a. Don't matter. Brains'll only get you so far and luck always runs out.

b. I'm the Marcia f*cking Brady of the Upper East Side and sometimes I want to kill myself for it. So there's your psychoanalysis, Doctor Freud. Now are you in or are you out?

c. Six f*ckin' car lengths. That's a hundred and six f*ckin' feet, mister! If I had to stop suddenly, you woulda hit me. I want you to get a f*ckin' driver's manual, and I want you to study that motherf*cker. And I want you to obey the the goddamn rules! Fifty-f*ckin' thousand people were killed on the highway last year 'cause of f*ckin' assholes like you. Tell me you're gonna get a manual!

d. See, that's the difference between you and me, and why you live here and I'm just passing through.

e. Hey! What'd you do to the world?
    then .. Turned it off.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

SPICE # a

"Thelma and Louise" Harvey Kytell said it. (don't know how to spell his name)

Edited by - plmkrzy on 28 June 2002 21:25:22

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Wickid,

Didn't see anyone answer this one but "Army of Darkness" is your movie, I believe

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

plmkrzy - you got #1

Ok ckues for the rest....

b. I'm the Marcia f*cking Brady of the Upper East Side and sometimes I want to kill myself for it. So there's your psychoanalysis, Doctor Freud. Now are you in or are you out?

This movie starred Reese Witherspoon

c. Six f*ckin' car lengths. That's a hundred and six f*ckin' feet, mister! If I had to stop suddenly, you woulda hit me. I want you to get a f*ckin' driver's manual, and I want you to study that motherf*cker. And I want you to obey the the goddamn rules! Fifty-f*ckin' thousand people were killed on the highway last year 'cause of f*ckin' assholes like you. Tell me you're gonna get a manual!

This one was directed bt David Lynch

d. See, that's the difference between you and me, and why you live here and I'm just passing through.

This one starred Jennifer Lopez and was directed by Oliver Stone

e. Hey! What'd you do to the world?
    then .. Turned it off.

Thsi is a sci-fi flick

Good Luck

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

No guesses eh...Ha! I didnth think they were that hard ok..the answers are

b- was Cruel Intentions (that line was spoken by Sarah Michelle Geller)

c- was Lost Highway (This wasn't a very well known movie so don't feel too bad..but you should check it out)

d- was U-turn (this line was spoken to BillyBob Thornton)

e- Was the Thirteenth Floor (I am really surprised noone got this one)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit