Movie quotes - Guess and give

by SpiceItUp 243 Replies latest social entertainment

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Some more for ya'll

1. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a...fraid. (this one is soooo easy)

2. As long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound! (and yet another easy one)

3. Tell me, big shot, how you gonna write a book about something you know nothing about? (this is from a favorite movie of mine)

4. It means, buckle your seatbelt, Dorothy, because Kansas is about to go bye-bye. (another easy one)

5. When I introduce you, and I tell them who you are, I don't think anyone will stay for dinner.

6. I am transparent.. I am a window... I am see-through... I am like Saran Wrap... (tee hee)

7. A boy's best friend is his mother. (a classic)

8. Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

ok...Im done for now

Spice

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp
    "This is true love -- you think this happens every day?"

I havent a clue... (wasn't too easy for me)

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

spice, number two i think i know, just gotta think more on it but the rest i'm drawing blanks.....

• rodnico
    rodnico

PLH-

Yours is from the Princess Bride.

Spice-

1- 2001

2-Austin Powers

3-Don't know

4-Matrix

I don't know the rest. THis is fun

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

wtg Rod...

the rest are still up for grabs......

Spice

Edited by - SpiceItUp on 21 June 2002 13:57:20

• Valis
    Valis

"Did you eat all that acid? You better hope there is some thorazine in that bag, or you're in big fucking trouble!!!!.."

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Here's one,

"Makes me think what the f**k I did here.....you got a problem with what I did, Anthony?"

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

"Did you eat all that acid? You better hope there is some thorazine in that bag, or you're in big fucking trouble!!!!.."

would that be the kickass movie... Fear and Loathing in Las vegas

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Fear and loathing is soooo funny,

Here's another great quote from that movie...

"One toke you poor fool....just wait till you see these goddamn bats......"

ashi

• Valis
    Valis

"You....You be cool.."

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit