Does The Governing Body Have Enemies At Bethel?

by Brokeback Watchtower 60 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I would think that a lot of resentment is building up for these for these guys at Bethel even though it may not be discussed openly for fear of being abused by the GB in some way.

Any way looking at their personality and the extreme phoniness of rubber mouth/face Lett, and AM#3, and the chicken shit coward Leosch who won't even show up in court when subpoena'd to defend his faith or policies, and I'm sure they have many more undesirable traits that repel people instead of attract and that has to work its toll on relationships they have at bethel.

And this shunning thing I'm sure must really erk some at God's house and while they may not be free to voice their discontent I feel it must be building because these guys are complete nincompoops when it come to reality and the only way they know how to give direction is with fear and guilt which I'm sure is rubbing a lot of people the wrong way.

And let not forget the issues that are raise when they stole all the congregations savings and the pledge drive for more cash, ban on higher education, lawsuit pay out and etc.... what is this doing to the relation ship they have with legal and accounting I see trouble brewing right thier in the spiritual pair of dice.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss
    I hear that Johnny the bethelite is really really upset about it all!
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm sure we will hear in the future from a lot of different Johnny Bs about the corruption in fact it is inevitable in my opinion and I'm sure many people will try to get even with the Governing Body and turn on them covertly and out right.

Judging from the response of people who have seen these guys and their obvious loonieness that people have put their finger on and nailed it so to speak, I can't help but wonder what the general JW population there at bethel think of this new bunch of faithful and discreet slave drivers?

These guys are creepy by no exaggeration so it has got to send bad vibs to many right there at bethel. I'm sure the unconscious of many there has a loathing for them and the unconscious even if repressed can make thing happen by over powering the ego consciousness(freudian slips and what not). I think it is a rather uncomfortable situation brewing for these GB guys.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    We need another like Raymond Franz to tell us what is happening in Bethel.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

I would think that the average Bethelite could not have any impact.

There must be a layer of insulation - and the higher-ups are either full-in, or at least more concerned with being trapped, and unable to do a real job in the real world.

Not too many Barbaras out there (sadly).

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Hey think about this a while back they gave a lot of old timers the boot out of bethel with a massive layoff of about 1000 I think they even announced it somewhere, think about the bad vibes that is sending all over the place sending as many long time devotees who gave up everything are sent on their way penniless and relying on the charity of others, but not on those they served for so long. I think that sent a very bad message reverberating though bethel and has not been forgotten.

Apparently they have no reverence for those who served the corporation unstintingly and it must be plain for many there at bethel who lost friends who got the unloving boot in the ass as a thank you for nothing from these guys on the GB. I think they rule more by fear and guilt and out right threats just look at AM#3 talk about kids need to get baptized into the corporation or get slaughtered by the corporation Diety multiply that by 6 or 7 if all these guys are as sick as him they must be making enemies every step of the way no matter how many sweet smiles you flash on JW.org. These guys are so desperately in trying to get little kids ice cream money while feeding them to pedofiles saying it's not our responsibility to protect them, and now worst of all threatening them with a violent death from the corporation's Deity if they don't sumit to the organization and get baptized into it locking them into a life long contract of listen obey and shut the fuck up or else.

• kaik
    kaik
    Bethel can be double-sided sword for many. Some people get their hopes high and are confronted with reality and leave, while other become entombed in the cult and loose a grip on reality. Considering the age of the WT and the changing dynamics of the JW population, there would be a clash based on the generational exchange. Many of these dudes are old, while the rest are boomers; therefore, they will be dealing with a digital generation which is much different than any other bethel youth in the past. So, it will be possible that there will be a struggle between these two population one stuck in the business-religious model of Knorr, while other depended on electronic means of communication. The outcome would be interesting.
  • Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

People who want to keep their cushy jobs should not badmouth the folks who sign their paychecks. I say this not to defend the members of the GB as I don't know them like you guys. But I've been a longtime witness of interoffice politics, and I learned early on not to get involved or ally one's self with factions that are vying for power, because management usually knows what's going on, even if you think they don't.

With Bethel, I'd also think most people would be believers, even if they saw the chinks in the armor. And yet, I'd really like to know what the opinions are about the GB guys, how they treat the staff, whether they're vindictive, mean, jocular, petty, wise, scholars about the religion, or even whether they believe or not. I worked for years with the Navy and knew many blue water admirals acting as department heads...and I liked the vast majority of them. (The aviators not so much.) Some of them were like kids, but that's another story.

Among the civilians, the managers were a bunch of backstabbers. Incompetent, promoted well beyond their experience. Idiots for the most part. They'd hide tape recorders, search our desks and our trash. My boss got caught one weekend going through her boss's personnel records in his office. A Navy captain, he wanted to have her keelhauled. But the Personnel Department never let us have any fun.

But at Bethel, what would happen if a woman accused one of the GB of coming on to her, or forcing himself on her? Has it ever happened? Or do the GBers isolate themselves, make sure their office doors are never shut when there's a woman who isn't their wife or family member they're counseling?

Did Franz ever share such stories, and is his book worth reading? Do people usually like working at Bethel?
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I also wonder about the amount of self loathing that goes on in the unconscious of each GB member because their own personal unconscious knows they are a fraud and plague on the species because of their self exaltation and hyped up bull shit propaganda you can't hide it from the unconscious through denial that only applys to the conscious ego part of the mind, it is just that their ego is unconscious of it and a sure cause of some neurosis plaguing them in latter life as the conflict between the conscious and unconscious causes them to be in a very heavy state of denial with all sorts of demons plaguing from the shadow look how scared Lett is at the "voice of strangers' assembly talk where he speaks desperately in a xenophobic state of panic(what a moron),,, yeah these guys have lost it and in no way can they run a corporation they are fighting too many demon from their own shadow to make good decisions.

I found this about the Jungian 'Self" and the unconscious interesting and some what germane to what can go on in the mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAPyRryK1HY

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

"what is this doing to the relationship they have with legal and accounting" -

I reckon these are the very departments which are dictating many of the changes, and the G.B. - front-men for the Org - have to obey their masters.

Did the Magnificent 7 dream up the sale of H.Q & Branch Offices, decide to make D.O.'s redundant, invent J.W. Broadcasting T.V., or devise the new taxation of J.W.'s known as "pledging"?

Does anyone believe that such men could have originated any of these major changes?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit