WT Fortifies Its Firewall

by belbab 23 Replies latest jw friends

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I will try and get a transcript of the talk this weekend and post it.

Will

• belbab
    belbab

Will,

That would be great if you can get a transcript. I am glad you realize the importance of it. The WT is really putting themselves out on a limb with this one. To be able to saw the limb off, with them on it we need the accurate goods. I'm looking forward to it.

To all the other posters who replied to this thread, thanks a bunch, I am sure many appreciated them.

belbab

• LDH
    LDH
    If any wrong doers are within the congregation, be kind, be compassionate and freely forgive them.

LOL, Never that! They act as is wrong-doers are few and far between. In reality, according to their own teaching, we are ALL sinners.

Lisa

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I have a tape of the talk but they did not mention anything about what you spoke of. You may have been referring to the talk on Friday "Guard Against Deception". He dealt with those points and I taped that one also but the quality is not very good. I am just wondering if someone out there has or could tell me if there is a software that can improve the voice so it is audible. If interested let me know I don't have a lot of time right now but I could forward you the recording. It is in a WAV format.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit