Scanned Copy of Newsweek Article on JW Child Abuse

by hawkaw 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hawk,

Thanks so much for this and all the other work you've done in exposing the Watchtower's dirty underbelly.

You have exemplified the model of the "Good Samaritan".

Again, Thank You!

IW

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

Gritts I wouldn't give our old friend JR that much credit for being a human. I have met him and his wife, shook his hand, but I can't really say I know him. However, I do know quite well a good friend of his. This man is the embodiment of what JR appears to be in the Press. I'm guessing their friendship is based on similar personality traits.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

This seems to be a popular magazine. I went to three stores to find this weeks Newsweek and could only find one. As it turned out it was the June 17 magazine and not the right one but this magazine is as scarce as hen's teeth. Will try again for the June 24 copy.

Eliveleth

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks Nanoprobe, for sharing another side of the coin (about JR).

Do ya think the Society has the paper-shredding machines running full blast in order to destroy those 23,000+ names of molesters they have at HQ? I just saw a post at SL that the Mass. Attorney General has convened a grand jury to see about kicking the butts of those Cardinals involved in the cover up in the C.Church. Makes me think of the scripture in Daniel about "the handwriting on the wall..."

---------
    Massachusetts Attorney General Tom Reilly has convened a grand jury to decide whether there is enough evidence to charge Boston Cardinal Bernard Law and other high-ranking archdiocese officials for their handling of priests accused of sexually abusing children, The Boston Globe and The Boston Herald http://www.reuters.com/news_article.jhtml;jsessionid=XC4D5RZLAW1F0CRBAE0CFEYKEEATGIWD?type=topnews&StoryID=1108312
    -------

Also, there's some really dirty deeds which occurred to this really nice guy who posts at the Channel C forum... easier to read than for me to try to explain....
    MESSAGE = http://www.channelc.org/cgi-bin/eboard30/index.cgi?board=Main&message=2211
    MESSAGE = http://www.channelc.org/cgi-bin/eboard30/index.cgi?board=Main&message=2215

Kind regards/GRITS

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW
    Is Newsweek available in other countries besides the US?

Here in Germany you get it at any major station or airport.

• Europe
    Europe

To hawk:

You are so right, why the need to recruit people?? If this relegion/cult is so wonderful as they want us to believe then people would get in a queue, wont they? And then the fact that they need magazines to recruit people??Hello!!!! If someone really loves being a member of an organization, no matter what kind, do you need magazines then to convince people????

• Osarsif
  • waiting
    waiting

Thank you, Osarsif (which is hard to spell)!

I scrounged around town to find that Newsweek (finally found one) and showed it to my husband. "But it's so short!" Then I reasoned with him like Hawk did.........but look what it's next to - and a LOT of people are interested in that. Sorta like the old "birds of a feather flock together."

Bet it just pissed the hell out of the WTBTS to be teamed up with the Catholics in their filthy little secrets --------and to have their precious Watchtower & Awakes phrased with "recruit" word - nasty little word for a religion......usually associated with cults.

The back article on artificial blood specifying a Jehovah's Witness patient was good too.

I would assume that the admonition to the R&F not to believe what they read, watch, hear on the news would apply to the above Newsweek. It's amazing that the WTBTS has been able to get millions of people to be blind, deaf, and dumb.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit