I'm busted!!!!!

by terafera 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Dang Amazing! When did you get a mean streak?!

I like it tho, I like it a lot!

Tera, you should listen to Amazing. Think of it as giving your family a spanking. Only momentary pain, but it could teach them a valuable lesson.

Mike.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Amazing is 100% correct.

It is hypocritical for your family members to claim that they are saddened by the fact you are visiting "apostate" websites when they themselves are doing the very same thing.

This is evident because they had to be browsing JW.com for at least a considerable amount of time to FIND you!

Not only that, your family members then CALLED and asked other people to look as well.

It is a clearly established fact that the JW's are highly discouraged from surfing the Net, and warned endlessly AGAINST reading "apostate" literature or searching websites NOT approved by the WTBTS.

Reference the November 1999 Kingdom Ministry, and many other articles to prove that fact.

Given the information that your family members are "ministerial servants" and "regular pioneers".. they should be reported for THEIR behavior if they are judgmental enough to look down upon you for doing the very same thing they are doing.

Disgusting in my honest opinion.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Wow. Amazing has the best idea I've heard in a while. Classic stuff. Don't you back down, give 'em hell!

ashi

• terafera
    terafera

Oh god...now you guys have me thinking.....maybe I should do it??

Being that my sis lives in another state, I could call or write a letter to an elder there that I was really close to. He is pretty hard line about being a jw ... I am thinking maybe a letter to his home explaining how discouraged I am about what my family has been doing?? LOL

They'd kill me for it though.... on the other hand..I do live miles away!

I'll let you all know what happens!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Just tell 'em that you "stumbled" onto this site just like them.

Tell them that if it makes you an apostate, what does that make them?

Gawd, i'd hate to be busted by "family" (or should i say 'relatives'). Feelin' for ya on dat.

SPAZ

Edited by - SPAZnik on 17 June 2002 23:33:54

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit