i committed the unforgiveable sin

by 060702015 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Thank you talesin, I struggle to find the words . .
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

You have not sinned against the Holy Spirit, please be assured of that. You have been given a very twisted belief system, and taught things that are from MAN not God. You have not done anything unforgiveable!! You are loved. You are human. Given your upbringing, or really, anyone's, God knows the challenges you have had to face. What you have done is just survival and the result of human imperfection. You have had enough cruelty in your life, you don't need to be cruel to yourself too. Please start loving yourself. You can move on from this. I know it feels so hopeless. If you want spiritual councelling please walk into another church and ask for help. Tell them what you have said here.

• clarity
    clarity

no matter how hard i try to live my life according to God he will never forgive me and i suffer the consequences by being destroyed or eternal hell fire.

06 .................... sweetheart, spiritually speaking there is no unforgiveable sin! It is all made up to control & extort! Don't fall for it anymore. You are FREE.............if you want to be free. There is no Armageddon .......all made up.! You don't need a sky-daddy to forgive anything!

From this day forward, see yourself as a good, caring person. Live your life without looking over your shoulder for an invisible killer ......he doesn't exist. If there were a god of love he wouldn't be making you feel so scared. Learn to love yourself and stand up for your natural rights for a decent life.

clarity

• iwasblind
    iwasblind

Hey there, God's love is not dependant on what this daft organization tells you.

Read Romans 8:31-39 - nothing can separate you from the Love of God and Jesus - not even a man made religion claiming to be his "channel"

I know you are young, my heart goes out to you. Please know that God and the Bible are totally separate to what the WTBTS teaches.

I am praying for you too - try reaching out to God in prayer.

Even if the JW religion is not right, Jehovah God still exists. And I have committed the unforgivable sin by thinking he was his enemy not the true GOD in heaven. I don't want to say it outright who I thought Jehovah God was...
    thank you everyone for your support and taking the time to post.
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone

06, there is nothing that cannot be forgiven with unconditional love.

Please do not continue to beat yourself up.

If you believe in God, then you need to know that he is not condemning you. You are only repeating what you've been falsely taught. It is not truth, and you are not wicked.

You are a dear person who has not received the love and support he should have. You are worthy of love, not punishment. Please think on these words.

hugs to you

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Even if the JW religion is not right, Jehovah God still exists.

You might want to research the god of the ancient Hebrews , you'd might find that this god originated with the Canaanites and was originally one of their god of Armies .

Irregardless Jehovah has nothing to do with the very corrupt Watchtower Publishing house, no matter how many times they say he does.

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    Even if the JW religion is not right, Jehovah God still exists.

No disrespect but can you prove that? What clear indisputable evidence do you have of that statement? Because someone told you? Because you read it somewhere in an old book that can never be verified by anybody ever?

If there is a true creator his name most certainly is not the name you just mentioned.

I expect all these completely opposing and conflicting viewpoints here will just make you more confused.

All I will say is go here and read some of this stuff..

http://www.jwfacts.com/

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's all a ruse, dude. I have the perfect solution!

Get busy living a life worth living (which means be happy, surround yourself with nice people, make the most of your brain and your time, add positive things to the community). If God/Jehovah/Thor/Isis/etc. someday makes himself known to us, and he's a guy worth worshiping, he'll be happy you made the most of his gift and were an awesome person. If he doesn't ever make himself known to us, you win too, because you're awesome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit